My "New Diablo!!

Huskerbill

Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I finally got the Diablo I have always wanted!! Black/Black!! I have been a long time Ferrari guy (post often on FChat) and I can tell you, after a few days of Diablo ownership, I am NEVER going back. There is NO comparison at all.

I have put 300 miles on it already since Saturday in addition to 6 hours of detailing Sunday morning. Runs like a top (knock on wood). Steve at Driven Exotics (lives right down the road from me) has been a GREAT help to me throughout this process and I can't compliment him or his shop enough!! Class act.

Here she is (in addition to my wife who is pregnant with our 2nd!)........

DiabloSide.jpg

AmyDiablo.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Bill! Can't wait to see it in person someday.

Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I finally got the Diablo I have always wanted!! Black/Black!! I have been a long time Ferrari guy (post often on FChat) and I can tell you, after a few days of Diablo ownership, I am NEVER going back. There is NO comparison at all.

I have put 300 miles on it already since Saturday in addition to 6 hours of detailing Sunday morning. Runs like a top (knock on wood). Steve at Driven Exotics (lives right down the road from me) has been a GREAT help to me throughout this process and I can't compliment him or his shop enough!! Class act.

Here she is (in addition to my wife who is pregnant with our 2nd!)........

Congrats Husker !! The Diablo is just the coolest thing on wheels !

Fantastic, welcome, and congrats! What did you have before?

I believe Husker started with a needy 348 then moved up to a 355. Yeah...I'm on Fchat Way too much.

...and to have Steve Gleaner of Driven Exotics as a neighbor.....now I'm jealous.

Shamile

Thanks for the kind words guys!!

To answer the questions......

I have owned

Porsche 911 SC

Porsche 911 Carerra Wide Body

Porsche 996

Ferrari 328

Ferrari 348

Lotus V8 Twin Turbo Esprit (still have it).

Yes, Lamborghini of LV.

My wife will be flattered. She is a little down these days about her figure, being pregnant and all. I try to console as best I can. Still hot though!! ;-)

Yeah, Steve is a great guy and lives right down the way. I run by his place just about every morning (it is that close). He also has a little one of his own and we have been trading battle stories of sleeplessness, colic, etc.. I am blessed to have him (and his shop) in town.

Diablos have been my favorite ever since I saw one for the first time in the service bay of Lake Forest Sports cars. It literally took my breath away and I HAD to get one.

I'll post some more pics of past cars and a few this weekend of the Diablo next to the Esprit.

Yeah Shamile and NorCal2........now I will be over here as well. Nice to see you two here. Same with you Kirby. Hey, show up on the 28th to the Oakland Charity event.

Nice looking car! You cant go wrong with a black Lambo. Drive it lots.

Tell your wife for being preggers she's looking good.

Welcome to Lambo Ownership and LamboPower.

Nice looking car! You cant go wrong with a black Lambo. Drive it lots.

Tell your wife for being preggers she's looking good.

Welcome to Lambo Ownership and LamboPower.

Thanks!! I will let her know!!

It feels great to be here. I will put a LOT of miles on it for sure.

that is a great looking car.

Enjoy it man!