My new LP640

webster132

I traded in my yellow Gallardo spider a little while ago and picked this up instead:

IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

As per usual, Lamborghini Chicago was a pleasure to deal with! The car is awesome. So different from the 560.

Congratz!!! Which do you prefer, the 640 or 560?

also, do you got any plans Rims-wise for the lp640?

The 560 is obviously the better engineered car. Feels a lot more solid, smooth, predictable. It's a car you can drive every day and it's almost as fast as the 640 below 80mph. The 640 is much more raw, though. It's more of a ceremony to drive. It definitely feels older, but that's also a big part of the charm. It's pull is much more savage. All the little noises that you hear from the engine.

The 640 is of course also a much bigger drama to take out on town. I've owned my fair share of exotics, but nothing compares to the amount of attention this car gets. I've literally stopped traffic quite a few times.

So I love both of them dearly.

No plans for mods. I generally love the stock look, so I'll keep it so. Especially love the stock 640 wheels. I think they're probably the best wheel design available right now. At the very most I would gun-metal coat them, but I don't think I'll even go there.

Just got the iPod integration hooked up in the 640, though. MUCH better than the iPod integration for the 560, which is a sad joke. You can actually access the full interface, all your playlists, artists, etc. The UI on the unit may be ugly as balls, but the functionality is there.

You picked the right color. Use it in good health!

Absolutely stunning and the perfect combo imho.

I'd go ahead with the gunmetal mod though, would look great on Ithica :)

Gorgeous Combo! Verde LP and Balloon 560...You really have the best of both worlds there...and thanks for the little comparo write up.