[VID]: Runway Titans WOT @ Mojave Airport -> Preview

ELIM

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E- Nice teaser..Looks like you had a strong turnout!

I hope Kerry's cutting you in on the DVD sales :)

Ha J..well, that would be nice. :icon_mrgreen:

The Superleggera in the teaser video/DVD is mine.. Na_Na_Na_Na.gif

-R

then tell us the results :P unless you got beat hard...;)

Can't wait to see the Enzo rape that hideous POS, which even in the first few feet of that clip looks like it was happening already. :icon_mrgreen:

Can't wait to see the Enzo rape that supercharged C 5, which even in the first few feet of that clip looks like it was happening already. :icon_mrgreen:

Hmmmmm... :sleepy2: :icon_wink:

Here's another trailer for the DVD;

and Murcielago LP640 vs Carrera GT also please))

I think the LP board will enjoy the DVD more then 6speedonline board. Looking forward to the DVD in a few weeks.

I think the LP board will enjoy the DVD more then 6speedonline board. Looking forward to the DVD in a few weeks.

Murcielago LP640!!!!! :icon_super: Thank you for your undercover answer lol))

Let's just say that the Lambo surprised me, the guy who shot the damn DVD. Have no concerns about fairness or bias, I can assure you that I make every effort to tell the story clearly and that no one gets the short end of the stick. In other words, the Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche, Viper and POS fans will have their moments of glory in the DVD.

As of this writing, DVD is being output right this moment. And Lane, your car looks amazing in the video.

For those of you who hate Corvettes, simply fast forward to the half naked chicks.

Thanks to the Lambo guys who came out, by the way. Looking forward to having a few more at the next shoot.

Can't wait to see the Enzo rape that hideous POS, which even in the first few feet of that clip looks like it was happening already. :icon_mrgreen:

Oh shut it. :D

Bring your NSX out next time, maybe you can race the tow vehicles.

:icon_super:

Let's just say that the Lambo surprised me, the guy who shot the damn DVD. Have no concerns about fairness or bias, I can assure you that I make every effort to tell the story clearly and that no one gets the short end of the stick. In other words, the Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche, Viper and POS fans will have their moments of glory in the DVD.

As of this writing, DVD is being output right this moment. And Lane, your car looks amazing in the video.

For those of you who hate Corvettes, simply fast forward to the half naked chicks.

Thanks to the Lambo guys who came out, by the way. Looking forward to having a few more at the next shoot.

Thanks, I had a great time and really looking forward to the next event. It was 4 times longer then the 1/4 mile for a longer smile.

I agree! i spoke with Joel today and he is looking forward to another event!

PLEASE keep us posted on DVD release and/or how to go about purchasing this DVD. I am very eager to see it.. :icon_thumleft:

PLEASE keep us posted on DVD release and/or how to go about purchasing this DVD. I am very eager to see it.. :icon_thumleft:

The final Demo went to the distributor yesterday, and we finished the cover late last night!

You can order now off my site:

www.jbsblownc5.net

Thanks!

The final Demo went to the distributor yesterday, and we finished the cover late last night!

You can order now off my site:

www.jbsblownc5.net

Thanks!

I just secured my order via paypal. Coming to MI. Please hurry..:lol2:

Thanks.. :icon_thumleft:

The Atom takes off like it's being shot out of a slingshot.

FYI:

Cars featured

Ariel Atom

LP640 (Lane)

Superleggera (Randy)

F430 Scuderia

Enzo

Carrera GT

ZR1

Blown Mustang

Blown GT

Blown POS

F430 Spyder

1000hp Viper

Plastic mess-06

C6

Nissan GTR

Ford GT

Several top bikes including turbo Busas

Also featured:

Hot chicks busting out of tight swimsuits

It's hedonism and hot rods and its best.

I think Joel is planning another one and we're dying to get a super fast L-car out, like a TT Gallardo. Joel and I have talked at length and I sincerely believe he has no problem getting skunked by a faster car. Obviously, folks on this board would like that to be an L branded car, so perhaps you can assist us in finding the right candidate.

And Randy, next time you race, leave your passenger behind! LOL