My first Lambo arrived yesterday - Black Superleggera!

ATL

I've been lurking here for a while and finally pulled the trigger. I got back from my first drive last night and was speechless. Physically, I'm still recovering from it all and my brain is trying to process the sound and speed. This is not a 997S (my previous car). Everything from the way it looks and sounds and drives, it's a pure exotic. Driving this car is an experience.

Emotionally I can't even believe this is mine. I set a goal for myself when I was in college that by age 30 I would own a Ferrari. I'm a couple years early, and I went for a bull instead of a horse. I worked my butt off for every dime and for the first time I decided to really go all out and reward myself.

I'm humbled by this experience and I won't even try to hide it. I can't believe it. Here are some pics. I'm getting a proper photoshoot done next weekend.

DSCN1909.JPG

DSCN1905.JPG

DSCN1900.JPG

DSCN1904.JPG

DSC_0554.JPG

DSC_0547.JPG

DSC_0553.JPG

DSC_0552.JPG

DSC_0549.JPG

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats! Any mods in mind? Drive a Porsche is exciting but driving a Lamborghini is in another league. I bet you are getting at least 10 times more attention then ever. I used to have a GT3 and the sound was intoxicating especially when you rev it over 5,600 RPM but the sound of a Lamborghini is beyond words can describe. Please PM me if you need help with anything and enjoy it in good health.

Congrats ATL! I can relate to everything expressed above when I bought my car. Enjoy it in good health and welcome to the board!

Thanks for the comments guys! I really appreciate it. I just got back from another drive and I love it more and more each time. Just turning the key and starting the car is something I look forward to each and every time.

I have the OEM stock wheels & tires, these aftermarket wheels came with the car. I plan on putting the stock SL wheels back on so if someone wants these PM me and they're yours.

DSC_0557.JPG

DSC_0579.JPG

DSC_0581.JPG

DSC_0585.JPG

all the best and congrads on the purchase!!!!!

def switch the wheels back.....but you got yourself a hot one!!

Congrats, I'm glad you are replacing them with the original wheels.

Seriously what was the previous owner thinking, this makes the car so ugly.

Congrats!! That's the first SL i've seen in black..Love the interior!

You might want to consider having it lowered.

Be safe!

Congratulations on fulfilling your goal. And congratulations on the very nice SL.

Glad to see you are enjoying the car so much.

+1 throw the stock SL wheels back on.

G. Alexander

Congrats! You got yourself the best of the best when talking about Lambos. The SL is ALL Lamborghini.

Congrats!! That's the first SL i've seen in black..Love the interior!

You might want to consider having it lowered.

Be safe!

Isn't Sprite's black?? Surely you've seen his, no?

thx for the comments guys. lol @ the wheels, everyone says to switch back to stock so I'm going to ride around for a little bit and put the OEM SL wheels on.

172 were produced, with 10 in white, 34 in grey, 37 in black, 45 in yellow and 46 in orange.

I really like how the black stripe SL blends in on the black car. Very subtle.

Car looks great man, congratulations! As for the wheels, I mirror the previous comments. I also would recommend as those things look like the wrong size and you don't want to compromise the front differential on that car. Also, if you think the car rides nicely now, wait until you put the stock Magnesium wheels back on and drop 10 lbs of unsprung weight, you won't believe the difference. I would not wait on changing the wheels. As for the color, love it. I always though Sprites car was super sick in black, and now you have the twin. Good luck with in and enjoy it in good health.