Kanye West=Garbage

Guest skokos

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk guys,

Yes, this and the past was/were Dick moves, but I still respect his music.

He needs to tone his pride down a bit.

A guy like that is setting himself up for a monumental and legendary fall... One of the likes Hammer couldn't even imagine.

A guy like that is setting himself up for a monumental and legendary fall... One of the likes Hammer couldn't even imagine.

I sure as hell hope you are right, remove the scumbag from our view once and for all!

I never liked him from the start. The day his world collapses on him will be the day I start cheering for anything that he is involved in. fcuk Kanye.

Looks like Camel Toe.

Roman, on a girl with that much ass, you call it a "MOOSEKNUCKLE"!

If one of my friends had a superior vid I'd do the same thing probably.

fcuk taylor swift.

Then we'd be ripping you a new one too!

And you got it wrong, it's "fcuk Kanye West"!

On another note, Kanye should start dating Serena Williams. Together they could both display their "classless stunts" on national TV. Did anyone see her outburst yesterday. It cost her the match....lol.

Then we'd be ripping you a new one too!

And you got it wrong, it's "fcuk Kanye West"!

On another note, Kanye should start dating Serena Williams. Together they could both display their "classless stunts" on national TV. Did anyone see her outburst yesterday. It cost her the match....lol.

:iamwithstupid: :lol2:

Funny story. I know some people that work at a Resort that they always stay at when they are playing the Sony Ericcson in Miami, and they are known to tip the staff with bananas. I am not saying this to be racist, it is true.

You guys are cracking me up. Thanks for the photoshops. Kanye is a classless tool. I don't wish harm on anyone, but this is one person whose absence would improve the quality of life...for the world.

And to the one guy defending his actions, I hope you were being sarcastic. What do you intend on gaining out of that? I occasionally see people who act like that, but I try to stay away from that side of town.

Ya, he is a dirt bag.

On the other hand, did you guys see Lady GaGa's outfits? :lol2: :lol2: Now THAT is a character right there.

Just wanna point out that its not beyonce that stands up to start the standing O. If you watch, she is wearing a red dress and is black. The girl who stands up is in a white or silver dress and is white. Maybe beyonce stood up after but I didn't see her do anything other than sit there so I don't think she deserves any credit what so ever. Regardless of who the award is going to or what its for. How fcukin dumb and do you have to be to go up there and say that someone doesnt deserve an award that to the best of my knowledge is an award that is based on votes by the fans. Sit down douch bag. No one likes you or your music. I hope his career tanks and I hope beyonce takes a small hit to because she just sat there and her music really isn't that great to begin with. And quick note. I agree with the comment aboyt taylor being a good role model for todays teens. I'd rather be with someone influenced by someone like taylor swift (nice, respectable looking, well spoken young girl) than some dumb ganster hussie that thinks I "should have put a fcukin ring on it." End rant.

Consider that she may have been shocked and embarrassed by what Kanye did. And SHE was considerate enough to have Swift join her on stage to at least recupe some of her lost moment.

As for Kanye...he's a A$$!!

I wonder is Jay-Z will have Kanye whacked for trying to impress his woman. We can only hope

Dude...you're killing me!!!!!.....ROFLMMFAO

:blink: :eusa_naughty:

Beyonce's video took BEST fcuking VIDEO, what would it prove for her to take best female video as well?? Thats fuckin stupid when it instead won a superior award

I would any day of the week make this young girl's year with giving her this award and giving B best of the year. Rather than giving B two awards that mean the same thing

Which briungs to mind....WHO the F makes up these stupid categories?? What next, Best Left Handed Pop Female Artist!!!????

Which briungs to mind....WHO the F makes up these stupid categories?? What next, Best Left Handed Pop Female Artist!!!????

"I'M HAPPY FOR YOU <insert name here>, BUT BEYONCE HAD THE BEST LEFT HANDED POP FEMALE VIDEO!"

I don't get the big deal with this.

Kanye is good friends with Be....

If one of my friends had a superior vid I'd do the same thing probably.

fcuk taylor swift.

Beyonce is the queen and deserved this award.

Also, Mr. Gaga shouldn't have won, Kid Cudi EASILY should've taken it.

You are missing the point, probably unintentionally. This clown didn't pull any of his circus moves for anyone else, not for Beyonce or the victims of Karina, although he tried to convince otherwise. All of his "outbursts" are really just ghetto reflex whenever he realized an opportunity to get more attention FOR HIMSELF. People like him are the ones who join a riot to destroy properties and kill innocents under the name of a good cause. Unfortunately that rapper career of his supports that image. He will not stop "expressing himself" until someone puts a bullet through his face.