Sell or Trade my Heffner GTT

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come a Phantom has more pussy pulling power than a bull?

The only thing a Lamborghini attracts is kids. Kids and guys, actually.

Basically it's awesome if you're a pedophile or homosexual.

:iamwithstupid:

Not my experience... :la:

A Phantom attracts gold-diggers only :eusa_dance:

If you want women, get a Lotus. They ALL love them. I don't know why. Phantom, CGT, Lambo doors up... doesn't mean shit. Little cute Lotus or Loti (plural) attracts allllllll the women.

How come a Phantom has more pussy pulling power than a bull?

Well, the guys will tell ya it's because chicks understand BENTLEY or ROLLS ROYCE as in $$$.

my ghetto theory is that girls look at a lambo and only know its a sports car - but there are a lot of cheap sports cars out there, and plenty more modded shitboxes that might look nice (eclipses, acuras.. etc) so they might not be sure as to whether the guy actually is balling.

I know that when i pointed out Lambos girls didn't have a clue as to what kind of car it was.

BTW, more than a few times I saw guys in Phatoms and Flying Spurs cruise down main club streets trolling for ass just like any other dude in a Honda. So you still have to put the work in :icon_thumleft:

If you want women, get a Lotus. They ALL love them. I don't know why. Phantom, CGT, Lambo doors up... doesn't mean shit. Little cute Lotus or Loti (plural) attracts allllllll the women.

Not soo much.. My Esprit got alot of attention.. just about as much as my Diablo.. An Elise or Exige.. woman look at as a little ricer car.. No offense if you have either.

Not soo much.. My Esprit got alot of attention.. just about as much as my Diablo.. An Elise or Exige.. woman look at as a little ricer car.. No offense if you have either.

None taken. Don't have much interest in them except as a dedicated track car. Just noticed this after going to a car show with some girls. I was looking for the P-Magnet underneath the little cars, it was THAT bad. Lambos and a Carrera GT didn't even turn their heads. And I know several other girls who "LOVE Lotuses, they're sooo cute!"

:eusa_wall:

there is no person alive that does not know a Lambo is expensive......if you think otherwise then you are just as dumb as 99.9% of the population. 99.9% of the population does not know cars like we do but they ALL know Lambos are expensive and that 99.9% will never own one.....that's why they know they are expensive.

there is no person alive that does not know a Lambo is expensive......if you think otherwise then you are just as dumb as 99.9% of the population. 99.9% of the population does not know cars like we do but they ALL know Lambos are expensive and that 99.9% will never own one.....that's why they know they are expensive.

Of course.. but woman know they can comfortably get laid in the Phantom.. not soo much the Lambo..

Whoa, Joe, ease up a little, bud. Lambos are expensive, but women when looking at a sports car very often have no idea what kind of car it is, even if it is a Lambo.

Whoa, Joe, ease up a little, bud. Lambos are expensive, but women when looking at a sports car very often have no idea what kind of car it is, even if it is a Lambo.

What about a new Ghost if you're leaning towards the Rolls? Might not have the exact same presence but still looks pretty badass.

What about a new Ghost if you're leaning towards the Rolls? Might not have the exact same presence but still looks pretty badass.

Chick magnet?? The best on I ever experianced was a boat, or a Jeep YJ with the doors and roof off, heading up north towing 2 seadoo's. Had to beat them off with a stick almost. Ferrari's and Lambo's are guy magnets.

Chick magnet?? The best on I ever experianced was a boat, or a Jeep YJ with the doors and roof off, heading up north towing 2 seadoo's. Had to beat them off with a stick almost. Ferrari's and Lambo's are guy magnets.

:iamwithstupid:

Another thing Ill mention, is that there are some chicks who really dig cars.. HOWEVER, and this is not always the case, but usually, inmo its a turn off.. I mean talking cars is for Guys.. When all a chick wants to do is talk cars makes me feel like im talking to a dude..

Another thing Ill mention, is that there are some chicks who really dig cars.. HOWEVER, and this is not always the case, but usually, inmo its a turn off.. I mean talking cars is for Guys.. When all a chick wants to do is talk cars makes me feel like im talking to a dude..

Seriously! I feel the same way!

Guest skokos

You can pick up a nice,low milage Phantom for $150k,why spend the extra $125k for a smaller,less grand car?

True dat holmes.

Girls know the Lambos/RR/what have you are $$$. They don't usually care, unless they're gold diggers. These girls were surprised when I told them how inexpensive Lotuses were, and insisted on buying them after college. They didn't care about displacement or handling, they liked the looks. They're cute.

Like I said, I'm still trying to understand. A CGT rolled past us and I asked him to "rev it up, man!" I immediately had a crisis when it happened. Girls sitting next to me didn't even flinch.

I recall a member on here talking about his A4 and how his girl was more impressed by it than by the supercars that were valet'ed up front.

Sorry to hijack thread Allan. But I'm sure you can tie this into what your next vehicle can be... somehow. LOL

Woman cream themselves and big into the Phantom.. Rakjoe and I had a mom trying to pimp us her 15 yr old daughter..

LOL!! Really, like THAT??!! What, women just run up waving you down an shit? How do you keep a straight face?? :lol2:

So you've gotten that reaction in an Arnage as well??? Funny.

I guess the Lux/Plush aspect of a Rolls or Bentley makes more sense than a low wide and loud-ass uncomfortable fast car for a chick (both being expensive cancelling each other out).

I agree with Skoks.... Get the Phantom, great price for the Universal End-All to the "Baller Automobile"

Alan

I'm really very sad that you may sell your car before my new one is ready to race you.

Best

(Work in progress)

post-468-1254882327_thumb.jpg

post-468-1254882363_thumb.jpg

Does it come with the "Kills All" user name? :icon_mrgreen:

How bout the new Alfa Romeo 8C? Figured I would throw it out there. Its a bit of an odd original car. I imagine its easy to drive day to day and fun on the weekends when you wanna open it up. Or just say fcuk it and get a Bugatti.