Sell or Trade my Heffner GTT

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos

That doesn't make much sense to buy another two door coupe when he already has a bentley gt.

Look for a maserati Granturismo S + Cash. = best deal

Trade a 560 owner or get a 599. I'm sure both will do nicely in traffic and can open up whenever you want to.

If you can only go 35 and drive in traffic, there really is no point in having an exotic car. Might as well just drive the Bentley or even a Honda if you're not concerned with status.

There are some truly awful ideas in this thread.

:iamwithstupid:

Hopefully you'll get it sold and trade to/buy a Phantom. GL! :icon_thumleft:

Allan wants a white tiptronic 997 Turbo with an SPI 800 kit on it. I assume someone has one that meets that MO, and they would be happy to trade for a GTT with 1300hp.

Allan wants a white tiptronic 997 Turbo with an SPI 800 kit on it. I assume someone has one that meets that MO, and they would be happy to trade for a GTT with 1300hp.

If that's the case, I'll just go have one made and trade heh.

There are some truly awful ideas in this thread.

Yes there are my friend. Yes there are. :eusa_wall:

As I recall, your car is an '04, fly yellow, ........is it e-gear or 6 speed? Current pics, specs?

It is a late 04, 6 speed... As for specs it makes 840rwhp on pump gas... 1063 on 100... I have pics on my home computer.. if you want a full listing of what I have done to it PM me..

Guest skokos

Is Allans car Giallo Halys (flat yellow). Or Giallo midas (metallic yellow)?

Because we can't fit the whole crew in the Bentley when we hit the town!

That is what a limo is for guys...more fun than having to drive and costs is minimal when you are a baller like you guys...I NEVER drive my car when we go out...always have a driver...will NEVER drink and drive. Limo service is th only way to go out...

That is what a limo is for guys...more fun than having to drive and costs is minimal when you are a baller like you guys...I NEVER drive my car when we go out...always have a driver...will NEVER drink and drive. Limo service is th only way to go out...

In LA... NO ONE goes out in a limo... you get a driver for your Phantom.. Thats what DEUCE is for... I even got him a little hat :icon_mrgreen:

If that's the case, I'll just go have one made and trade heh.

Lets say $90,000 for the 997TT and $25,000 for the upgrade, they are roughly the same price as an 04 G with a $40,000 TT Kit. Should be about an even trade if the 997TT has wheels, suspension mods, and CCB's.

Lets say $90,000 for the 997TT and $25,000 for the upgrade, they are roughly the same price as an 04 G with a $40,000 TT Kit. Should be about an even trade if the 997TT has wheels, suspension mods, and CCB's.

Not really, but if you say soo.. I figure an 07 997TT with the swiss cheese kit is a 105K car,

A decent 04 G will still run you 90K.... Plus a 60K conversion price + 15k new conversion... plus seats, wheels, carbon decklid, spoiler etc etc...

Given that you are itching for a 997 TT with a SPI package on it, why not just go on 6speed and make a thread asking for a trade+cash for your GTT? I am sure you will have a few people jump on that deal.

Given that you are itching for a 997 TT with a SPI package on it, why not just go on 6speed and make a thread asking for a trade+cash for your GTT? I am sure you will have a few people jump on that deal.

:iamwithstupid: