Sell or Trade my Heffner GTT

Allan-Herbie

Alan

I'm really very sad that you may sell your car before my new one is ready to race you.

Best

(Work in progress)

Ok! Ill keep it! Lets race!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Skoks.... Get the Phantom, great price for the Universal End-All to the "Baller Automobile"

Not here in miami where any douchebag with a few grand in his pocket can rent one. After a while you learn to spot the rental phantoms therefore making the douches driving them even douchier looking.

If you're going to get one Allan, go for the long wheel base. That car screams MONEY!

Guest skokos

Towbin Rolls Royce in las vegas has a SWEET extended wheel base for sale right now

Not here in miami where any douchebag with a few grand in his pocket can rent one. After a while you learn to spot the rental phantoms therefore making the douches driving them even douchier looking.

If you're going to get one Allan, go for the long wheel base. That car screams MONEY!

You could always find a white SLR! Hell, I have even seen some new SLR converts for 290's.

shit, didn't know they were going so cheaply.

same with phantoms.

You can pick up a nice,low milage Phantom for $150k,why spend the extra $125k for a smaller,less grand car?

Must have a different image in the US, here the phantom is very much seen as a corporate/limo use vehicle very rarely do you see an owner driving one, where as the coupe/cab gets the attention as it's designed to be driven.

Alan

I'm really very sad that you may sell your car before my new one is ready to race you.

Best

(Work in progress)

:icon_pray: :icon_super:

After seeing the looks and performance of Allan's car in Miami there's no doubt some lucky person is going to get a super nice car :eek3dance: :icon_thumleft:

Must have a different image in the US, here the phantom is very much seen as a corporate/limo use vehicle very rarely do you see an owner driving one, where as the coupe/cab gets the attention as it's designed to be driven.

really? (j5 from london)

:iamwithstupid:

saw a few in Monaco most of them appeared to be chauffeur driven, I was thinking if you owned one and drive it yourself most chicks would think you are just the driver on your way to pick up the big boss :icon_mrgreen:

I recall a member on here talking about his A4 and how his girl was more impressed by it than by the supercars that were valet'ed up front.

That was me. And the car was an F430 Spider. They didnt think shit of it. Then again, they are only sharing the consensus of opinions as many of the members here!

That was me. And the car was an F430 Spider. They didnt think shit of it. Then again, they are only sharing the consensus of opinions as many of the members here!

Smart girls :icon_mrgreen:

The only thing a Lamborghini attracts is kids. Kids and guys, actually.

Nope, provided you drive very, very fast a Lambo will make all the freaky/thrill seeking girls wet, and can easily get you an in car blow job, and if you make it home alive, some wild sex later. Moving along, a boat attracts the drinking/party girls, so at the very least you have a "boatload" of semi naked chicks to hang with, and with a well stocked bar the possibilty of some lesbo, group action. Since no one mentioned airplanes, leme add two cents, an airplane appeals to almost every woman, and I haven't figure out why, but they seem to get turned on listening to you talk to ATC. With the recent advances in auto pilot technology, it is no longer necessary to wait until you are a mile high!

Bottom line is all of these toys appeal appeal to women, so to get back on topic, and if this important to the next lucky owner, Allan's G-TT WILL get you laid, probably within the first week. :icon_mrgreen:

Nope, provided you drive very, very fast a Lambo will make all the freaky/thrill seeking girls wet, and can easily get you an in car blow job, and if you make it home alive, some wild sex later. Moving along, a boat attracts the drinking/party girls, so at the very least you have a "boatload" of semi naked chicks to hang with, and with a well stocked bar the possibilty of some lesbo, group action. Since no one mentioned airplanes, leme add two cents, an airplane appeals to almost every woman, and I haven't figure out why, but they seem to get turned on listening to you talk to ATC. With the recent advances in auto pilot technology, it is no longer necessary to wait until you are a mile high!

Bottom line is all of these toys appeal appeal to women, so to get back on topic, and if this important to the next lucky owner, Allan's G-TT WILL get you laid, probably within the first week. :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: you forgot about the 7 5 0 !! that back seat is like a king size bed lol

:iamwithstupid: you forgot about the 7 5 0 !! that back seat is like a king size bed lol

Hell no, the 750 is the perfect ride for insurance execs, and old dudes. :icon_mrgreen:

Excellent commentary!

No, In all honesty id prefer a 997TT to a Murci.

Can I at least get a run in against her with my 996tt before you sell her?

EMAIL the specs on her, I have a friend (not on the board) that is very interested in your car!

EMAIL the specs on her, I have a friend (not on the board) that is very interested in your car!

Get it on video! Allan may need to call Jason for the C16 tune for this one.

Dooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Pics and vids of this will definately be needed....

Sell the G-TT, get a 997TT, tune it, buy the murci replacement when it comes.