Sell or Trade my Heffner GTT

Allan-Herbie

Fine... Allan, I'll take the bullet on this one for you. Send me the car and I'll race Kisco for you :)

Nah.. that would be too easy and Id be bored again! :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually LOVE driving it.. I just come home dissapointed when I dont get to use it the way I intended to use it... I put around town going 35mph... I can do that in a stock car.. As for depreciation, not worried about that at all... Figured Id rather see it go to someone who can really use.. If not, Ill just keep it..

This is the reason I have so much respect for you. Thats is a FKN car guy right there! Sorry to hear but completly see why...

That doesn't make much sense to buy another two door coupe when he already has a bentley gt.

I know but I just love that car :D

you can only drive 35mph......why would you want to get another TT car?

so you are bored with the G.

The difference is that a TT G is a pain in the ass to drive in stop and go traffic. A 997TT tip, on the other hand, drives like any normal car in traffic, even if its heavily modded.

The difference is that a TT G is a pain in the ass to drive in stop and go traffic. A 997TT tip, on the other hand, drives like any normal car in traffic, even if its heavily modded.

would you use one as a DD?

I sold my DD and have no idea what to buy next :eusa_wall:

would you use one as a DD?

I sold my DD and have no idea what to buy next :eusa_wall:

Would I use a TT G as a daily driver? No way. However I did drive a tuned 997 Turbo daily for 3 years.

Fine... Allan, I'll take the bullet on this one for you. Send me the car and I'll race Kisco for you :)

Nah, you wouldn't want to do that, David. Then you would just get beat and then Allan would be 2-0 against me. :icon_mrgreen:

Would I use a TT G as a daily driver? No way. However I did drive a tuned 997 Turbo daily for 3 years.

I was talking about the 911.

Thank you for your answer :icon_thumleft:

"I sold my DD and have no idea what to buy next "

I drove a new GTR this weekend...I may pick one up for a DD...fast, tuneable at a reasonable price, but im not sold on the looks yet...

you can only drive 35mph......why would you want to get another TT car?

so you are bored with the G.

Bored of not being able to use the G... yes... bored of the car no... As for the Porsche.. its daily driveable atobox that will run 0-60 in 2.4 sec... Nothing will touch it...

Today is another day and Ill be getting my G back from my friend so Im sure I will have changed my mind about selling it... :lol2: :rant:

The phantom may get you into a lot of trouble with the Mrs. There is no car on earth besides the Drophead that gets a vagina more wet and a girl more openly slutty than the Phantom.

Other than a Murci :headbang:

Exactly, SLR would be good to have again, but think the Phantom although has lots of presence would bore Allan after having a GTT, also when everyone is referring to the Phantom do you guys mean the 101EX?