my new baby

b512m

Hi All, Good to meet you guys who share the same passion. I'm a newbie in this forum,I have been reading it for the last few weeks until the DAY arrived. So happy and yet can't quite forget that i just dumped my money on this thing, now sharing a garage with the redhead. :icon_mrgreen:

Drove it last night. I must say it is intimidating to drive compared with the 512, though the controls are definitely lighter. It feels like a true supercar in the traditional sense. in the 512, once you get use to the size, it feels like any other sports car, but not this one. It feels special just getting in. Was so excited last night, so had to take some pics.

However, The brake system light was on intermittently and was beeping on and of. Wiper also not working. any ideas guys?? :headbang:

DSC00584.JPG

DSC00580.JPG

Congrats on a excellent choice of cars! The 6.0 is one of my favorites.

As IlToro suggested, check your brake fluid levels. Where are you located? There may a place nearby that some of the members may know about.

Thanks for the comments guys. forgive me if ask stupid questions in the next few months.

Congrats! Nice color for the 6.0 & ferrari looks damn good, too. What's under the covers :icon_mrgreen:

A C63 and a RX7 FD3S, believe it or not ! Also have a 650hp R34 GTR, Supra, E30 M3 stashed in my office. Honestly, I have no more space for another car. But For the Diablo, some car will have to move.

:icon_mrgreen:

Nice! Nice F512M also.......not very many of those around.

The Ferrari will be sitting quite a bit from now on! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for the comments guys. forgive me if ask stupid questions in the next few months.

A C63 and a RX7 FD3S, believe it or not ! Also have a 650hp R34 GTR, Supra, E30 M3 stashed in my office. Honestly, I have no more space for another car. But For the Diablo, some car will have to move.

:icon_mrgreen:

Nice collection. Any pics of the rice mobiles? Love them rx7's & supra's :icon_thumleft:

Congrats 6.0s are very nice. If it is the brake light check the fluid level. Make sure parking brake is all the way off. Diablo brake reservoir should be filled to the very top or the light can come on during long hard braking (the fluid goes to the front of the reservoir and the rear flot will turn the light on. If it is ABS light it is most likly one of the 4 ABS speed sensors most often one of the rears. They are not to much $ and not hard to replace.

For the wipper can you move it by hand. If so it has come loose from the motor. Under the plastic cap at the base of the wipper is a 17mm nut. The arm has splines that if loose will wear smooth. If it dose not move check the fuse which is in the right side foot area a small panel comes out. Could keep going on but long story short most of the issues are with the speed control box which is up bay the wipper motor behind the panel in the trunk.

for the longest time a pearl orange 6.0 with black interior and orange stitching/piping and no wing was my dream car