an "Accident waiting to happen" Just happened

rakjoe

Last night a drunk 21 year old female student drove the wrong way on the 91 fwy in OC, 2 inocent people been murdered, RIP.

http://cbs2.com/local/wrong.way.driver.2.1270912.html

Check out her myspace (still open to public view, probably will be deleted later on) and ask yourself how many ticking bombs like that you personally know, I know too many...

l_c506c86b9700439c8df188f9073ff460.jpg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They better lock her page before she gets flamed to hell and back. RIP to the victims. This kind of stuff is so needless.

They better lock her page before she gets flamed to hell and back. RIP to the victims. This kind of stuff is so needless.

They can lock her myspace but not this thread, fcuk that murderous bitch...

l_3adafa0b6bb2472b8dea716bd9069a4c.jpg

Wasn't there a case just like this on '60 minutes' a year back or so? Didn't he get sentenced for 1. degree murder and not man slaughter? Sucks to be everyone in this situation

what a tool...her 'mood' is self described as 'thirsty', is DRINKING on her mind all the freakin' time? not any more :(

what a tool...her 'mood' is self described as 'thirsty', is DRINKING on her mind all the freakin' time? not any more :(

Probably...

I know many that all they care about is the next party, the next time they're getting fucked up

Last summer I had all my fun with that (NO DRIVING THOUGH) Drank alot, played endless games of beerpong, THEN... grew up. Some never do...

SO, what do we all think she'll get once court rolls around?? How much time?

getting on the freeway the wrong way is more then "just" running stop sign or Red light, I mean we ain't talking minor 0.8-0.9 intoxication here.

To lose the situational awarnes to the point you drive against oncoming taffic I call it getting Hammered, 2.0 and up teritory...

But it wasn't only her driving though, most likely she wasn't partying alone, it's all her "friends" who let her drive that has equel responsibility..

Guest SP-superJay

that's really tragic...although I find her entirely responsible, shouldnt the family in the Silverado been buckled up anyway? I mean you have CHILDREN in the car...do their safety not come to mind immediately stepping into the vehicle???? And it's a SILVERADO...not a f'n tank...so sad to hear...I hope the children make it through

Guest skokos

Dumb bitch. I have never met a woman driver I have felt safe riding with,I can't imagine being in the car with a intoxicated twat like that. Two people payed with there lives..

Id hit it!

I agree. But I'd have dirty hate sex with her for what she did.

:iamwithstupid:

wwwq.JPG

Such a shame, and what makes me feel horrible is that, as rakjoe brought up, I know a couple "time bombs" like this one. Can't seem to talk any sense into them either. I can't wrap my mind around how some folks just need to drink to actually be happy. The different forms and behaviors of alcoholism usually end the same way however... :eusa_snooty: Her punishment had best befit the crime.

getting on the freeway the wrong way is more then "just" running stop sign or Red light, I mean we ain't talking minor 0.8-0.9 intoxication here.

To lose the situational awarnes to the point you drive against oncoming taffic I call it getting Hammered, 2.0 and up teritory...

?

?

Cops and DUI lawyers refer to 0.20 BAC (Blood Alcohol Level) as TWO POINT OHH.. 2.0

But I don't really need to 'splain it as you knew what I meant smarty pants.. :icon_fU:

what a complete waste of life. We had a similar incident here in the local news whereby a drunk driver (who had already been suspended several times and then STILL decided it was a good idea to drive with no licence) drove down the highway going the opposite way and subsequently crashed into another car and killing the lady who was driving. The drunk driver survived.

None of the articles say she was charged with drunk driving yet.

Wouldnt they charge her that night? I understand they wont convict until the trial of course but dont they usually say failed a Breathalyzer or failed roadside sobriety test?

Also noted that.

Officers said all four occupants of Miguel's vehicle were not wearing seatbelts. "Just the fact that they weren't wearing seatbelts is one of the reasons why the injuries were so severe for these four

not saying it makes it right. but put your damn seat belt on and make sure you kids have one on too.

None of the articles say she was charged with drunk driving yet.

Wouldnt they charge her that night? I understand they wont convict until the trial of course but dont they usually say failed a Breathalyzer or failed roadside sobriety test?

Also noted that.

Officers said all four occupants of Miguel's vehicle were not wearing seatbelts. "Just the fact that they weren't wearing seatbelts is one of the reasons why the injuries were so severe for these four

not saying it makes it right. but put your damn seat belt on and make sure you kids have one on too.

I doubt they made her perform a roadside test, or Breathalyzer. They can wait to charge her, so they will do just that. Once the blood work comes back the charges will hit her like the fist of an angry God. Cumb Dunt.

I doubt they made her perform a roadside test, or Breathalyzer. They can wait to charge her, so they will do just that. Once the blood work comes back the charges will hit her like the fist of an angry God. Cumb Dunt.

yeah sorry I read more after and she was too injured for anything but they did get blood work so if she was drunk it will be known