My baby boy is born !!!

rakjoe

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the hospital... Our Rakjoe did a good job!

haha...thank you and thank you everyone again for your congratulations... I also should mention that despite early concerns, I took a very active part in the labor and the delivery of the baby, my poor wife was pushing for almost 3 hours until the baby came out and I was right there with her helping her to push... to see the baby pop out was worth putting away all the fears I had of seeing the delivery...I strongly recommend for all the future dads out there being there next to your wife in those important moments.

Another good thing resulting from the new baby that is worth mentioning is that AJGLOBAL finally crawled out of his cave and posted.. ! WHAT'S UP AJ :icon_super:

haha...thank you and thank you everyone again for your congratulations... I also should mention that despite early concerns, I took a very active part in the labor and the delivery of the baby, my poor wife was pushing for almost 3 hours until the baby came out and I was right there with her helping her to push... to see the baby pop out was worth putting away all the fears I had of seeing the delivery...I strongly recommend for all the future dads out there being there next to your wife in those important moments.

Another good thing resulting from the new baby that is worth mentioning is that AJGLOBAL finally crawled out of his cave and posted.. ! WHAT'S UP AJ :icon_super:

Who the hell cares about AJGLOBAL!!! :lol2: :drunk: :lol2:

Wow that the best thing, Congrats! My wife might go into labour anytime soon, a baby boy too and our fist one!

LOL. I'm doing god man. Just been keeping busy as you have. Allan kept me in the loop about the marriage and the baby, it just doesn't seen like it was that long ago since I heard about it. Time sure does fly by. Enjoy those moments !!!! Congrads again.

I'm trying to get out there for Allan's B-day, we spoke about it on the phone yesterday but nothing official yet. I'll keep in touch.

LOL. I'm doing god man. Just been keeping busy as you have. Allan kept me in the loop about the marriage and the baby, it just doesn't seen like it was that long ago since I heard about it. Time sure does fly by. Enjoy those moments !!!! Congrads again.

I'm trying to get out there for Allan's B-day, we spoke about it on the phone yesterday but nothing official yet. I'll keep in touch.

No kidding, we figured you have moved on to the wonderful world of 308 ownership :lol2:

No kidding, we figured you have moved on to the wonderful world of 308 ownership :lol2:

Yeah right !!!!!! Never. Still have the spyder and love it. Its got to be one of the best cars I've ever owned and enjoyed with no regrets.