Tiger Woods: You look familiar. You come here often?

Roman

Yep, from the humble beginnings of a Swedish nanny to one of the world's richest women.... another American gold digging sucess story!~!

"Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses, AND your hot assed women longing to be free......"

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fcuk her. Stick straight to the pre-nup and not one penny more. Pay out the nose to get custody of the kids (equal custody...no way she should get full custody if she expects to take them out of the country). Tiger should go out and write his own tell all book, including just how frigid she was and why he fcuked all of the others, including all of the details (I mean, the public basically knows what the hell went on and 3 of the mistresses spilled their guts on Howard Stern anyway), take the money he makes from the books...which would be millions....and use it to throw a party wherein he invites all of the previous mistresses to come and have one major orgy...sell tickets to that event...take that money, fly to sweden, take a shit on her front porch and use the money to wipe his ass, and stick said dirty bills to her windows. Fly away and play the hell out of some golf. No way in hell is any woman or infidelity story worth 750 million dollars...not only can she apparently not screw, but she's delusional as well.

And I like her and felt bad for her, until she started this whole, 750 million dollar business...as if she was the ONLY reason he made bank in golf.

pay per view 'the mistress orgy' :monkeyleft:

great well thought out plan by the way! nicely done :icon_mrgreen:

Remember the good ol' times when women settled for half?

LOL, fact is I dont think he even has that much cash laying around. What is he worth a little over a billion? So he would be selling tons of assets to come up with it I believe. Elin runs the PR risk as coming off as the money grubbing gold digger instead of the poor victim. She should take her 50-100 mil and disappear.

I too dont see why she expects to get a penny more than the pre nup. she must have a fire breathing pack of lawyers blowing smoke up her ass is she thinks getting her to go away is worth 3/4 of a billion dollars! I figure $50-100mill and thats it.

I'd bet on 50%. Oh well, what's 50% when you have $500MM left over? Clealy he isn't spending much of it anyway.

BTW, if anyone runs into her, let her know I'm single, nice, won't cheat on her and will sign a pre-nup. And I suck at golf. Hey, just throwin' it out there... no agenda here...

Elin runs the PR risk as coming off as the money grubbing gold digger instead of the poor victim.

Considering the sums involved(and the intricacies of divorce law), thats a risk I would gladly take!

Lighten up fellas, we are half way to becoming a matriarchal society, so best day scenario(assuming women, are gullible, honest, not greedy) is someday, some of you younger guys may be taking the wife to the cleaners......of course you should also consider the worst case(assuming women are cunning, clever, power hungry, greedy) is that they will change the rules and precedents of Family Law, and put you out on the curb, flat assed broke. :icon_mrgreen:

i always think that this all has been a politic and money making scheme from Tiger Woods' business, its too boring that he keeps on winning, so biz ppl thinks it would be good to set up 3-4years in advance for making these drama series and have return from all over the world's news payment,LOL. i might be wrong, but woods is THUMBS UP

750 is just the shock and awe part.

You have to start high to be able to come down to a "reasonable" sum.

I don't know about the prenup or what it states but if they give her a penny more than the prenup states I bet the final figure will be $75M plus some kind of rediculous monthly "support" if the marriage was in one of those stupid states that requires post marriage "support".

I agree with the fact that she should just smile and take whatever the prenup gives her. To go for more then that is assenine. If I were Tiger, and she tried to take 3/4's of my net worth, id spend half that just preventing her from getting anywhere near that.

• 1 month later...
so is she the first person to get past a prenup? i thought those were iron clad

Prenups typically protect assets accumulated before marriage, any gains in net worth after get split 50/50.

Hopefully( I have my doubts) Tiger has learned his lesson, keeps the costs of future fcuking down to room service, booze, cheap gifts, a weekend trip, etc......

Prenups typically protect assets accumulated before marriage, any gains in net worth after get split 50/50.

Hopefully( I have my doubts) Tiger has learned his lesson, keeps the costs of future fcuking down to room service, booze, cheap gifts, a weekend trip, etc......

And get a vasectomy ASAP.

Im just curious now how much he is really worth....Im guessing a minimum of $1.5 billion, but probably higher seeing that she probably got half of all he made during those years like Vroom said...

Are you sure? I thought regular marriage laws protected net worth prior to marriage and future gains are 50/50 but a prenup then can make a predetermined settlement if a divorce occurs such as in Elin's case of 30 million. The way Elin got around it was because her silence was bought as it was not part of the prenup.

I'm guessing that they figure the loss of Elin's loose lips would cost more than 750 million dollars in lost revenue to Tiger.

I'm guessing that they figure the loss of Elin's loose lips would cost more than 750 million dollars in lost revenue to Tiger.

I wonder what in the hell she can possible have on him that is worth 750 million? It cant be the women, because everyone knows what he did with them...There must be some good shit in there for him to pay her that kind of dough. How long were they married? Like 7 or 8 years? So 100 million a year...sounds about right....HOLY SHIT THIS IS INSANE! :eusa_wall:

Are you sure? I thought regular marriage laws protected net worth prior to marriage and future gains are 50/50 but a prenup then can make a predetermined settlement if a divorce occurs such as in Elin's case of 30 million. The way Elin got around it was because her silence was bought as it was not part of the prenup.

Not 100% sure, family/divorce law varies from state to state, I recall my lawyer mentioning this years ago. I doubt any prenup can cover every contingency, some can be overturned, a prenup is not the best insurance.

What are the tax laws on divorce settlements, will this $750m be counted as unearned income or is it tax free????

Russell

What are the tax laws on divorce settlements, will this $750m be counted as unearned income or is it tax free????

Russell

It's equitable distribution of existing assets. The taxes have already been paid. So her number is net..

It's equitable distribution of existing assets. The taxes have already been paid. So her number is net..

Who is up for some rich maid hunting?