tired of black wheels

Jpegs13

I've got my LP640 in for winter tuning. Going for Carbon fiber steering wheel new exhaust and new wheels. Right now I'm leaning toward the GFG Narkid. Any ideas? Black is getting played out.

I have the narkid GFG's and great wheels, do chrome wheel lips with the centers painted black...would look great! Mine our chrome lips with brushed centers - best for my car...thus just ordered another set and doing black and brushed center for Savani's.

I have the narkid GFG's and great wheels, do chrome wheel lips with the centers painted black...would look great! Mine our chrome lips with brushed centers - best for my car...thus just ordered another set and doing black and brushed center for Savani's.

Love the GFG Narkids, the black centers sound like a good addition to them.

THANKS!

I'm putting the stock silver Hercules back on my car during it's spring recomission .

I'll leave the wheel thing to kids , rappers and ricers .

Car rides like shit with the 19/20s . Many guys are too egotistical to admit they've spent thousands on wheels to hurt the car's characteritics ( and viscous coupling ) .

I'm putting the stock silver Hercules back on my car during it's spring recomission .

I'll leave the wheel thing to kids , rappers and ricers .

Car rides like shit with the 19/20s . Many guys are too egotistical to admit they've spent thousands on wheels to hurt the car's characteritics ( and viscous coupling ) .

I think the Hercules wheels look the best on these cars. The Hermera wheels look great in a gloss black but I agree - no changing to bigger wheels.

Dark Gunmetal or a titanium finish?

:iamwithstupid:

Black has been played out for a long time now. Titanium or gunmetal always has and always will be the best wheel color for most color cars.

If you need help with any wheels feel free to contact me...I can get you any wheels you like.

I know it sounds weird but how about a black chrome center and regular chrome lips...something different atleast.

If you need help with any wheels feel free to contact me...I can get you any wheels you like.

I know it sounds weird but how about a black chrome center and regular chrome lips...something different atleast.

Actually that sounds really interesting. Any way you can photoshop or something a picture? I'm not changing tire size. Too many downsides to that. Thanks again

You should just put some SV wheels on it. i bet that would look sick as hell!!!!!

"Black has been played out for a long time now. Titanium or gunmetal always has and always will be the best wheel color for most color cars."

I agree...

"Black has been played out for a long time now. Titanium or gunmetal always has and always will be the best wheel color for most color cars."

I agree...

hate black wheels!

Actually that sounds really interesting. Any way you can photoshop or something a picture? I'm not changing tire size. Too many downsides to that. Thanks again

let me see if I can find an example to use for the pshop. Hold tight.

I absolutely love black wheels. If black wheels are played out, wouldnt the standard silver color wheels be as well?

THAT my friend is why I'm looking for something different

THAT my friend is why I'm looking for something different

Black is certainly played out.

Honestly your car looks perfect as is :) The silver wheels give is a polish and clean look, and with pretty much everyone else swapping for some ugly after market wheels, keeping the beautiful stock ones would set you apart. But that's my 2 cents.