How cold is it where you are?

Saleenfan

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, San Diego pretty much has the nation dominated on so many fronts...... :icon_mrgreen:

Agreed except Miami when its not cold (About 5 days a year), and not in August/September because of the humidity. If I was wealthy, I would buy a place over there to live for 2 1/2 months that it is better to live their than Miami. :icon_mrgreen:

It was freaking 47 degrees this morning. I dont want to hear about that its not cold as we live here so we dont have to deal with cold weather. This week is record temperatures.

I went to the beach last weekend. Still warm enough to swim in the ocean too.

Everybody hates Pikemike, and so do I!!!!

Here, just outside Oslo, Norway, allmost midnight it is -7°F or -22°C for us europeans.

This is how my car looked a few days ago, just backed out in the area I had removed the snow from, so I could reach the cold shit on top of it. It just looked like a bump uot in the snow before I started to showel. I want to go to Miami too:(

Bilde097.jpg

I was going to attend a Global Warming Summit today, but it was cancelled due to cold weather............

Sorry guys: 70F no clouds, 59 in the nightime middle of winter... :rolleyes:

San Diego!

fcuk My Life!! My winters in Ohio are numbered...

Everybody hates Pikemike, and so do I!!!!

Here, just outside Oslo, Norway, allmost midnight it is -7°F or -22°C for us europeans.

This is how my car looked a few days ago, just backed out in the area I had removed the snow from, so I could reach the cold shit on top of it. It just looked like a bump uot in the snow before I started to showel. I want to go to Miami too:(

Are you driving an American car in Norway? Rock on. Haha.

Here is the difference. In Norway you expect it to be FREEZING. In Miami, we expect it to be WARM. That is why we live here. If not, I would move to Norway, or Canada, etc.

Its not an American car. If it was, I guess it would still be stuck in the snow.... Its a Saab 9-5. As for freezing in Norway, I lived up north before, and moved south to get away from the worst winter, but this sucks, so I guess i didnt move far enough...

My bro told me earlier its -8 in England atm and they had 7" of snow last night. Thats the highest recorded snowfall overnight in 100 years!!

..... global warming my ass....

have a friend stuck in Beijing, China. Delayes due to much snow... Last time that it happened there is 50 years ago.

Lets call it a new ice age instead.

hellfrz.bmp

..... global warming my ass....

:iamwithstupid:

It's so cold I can't even get out to grab a smoke. And if I do, my hand is numb after two mins.

God I hate this climate!

I was going to attend a Global Warming Summit today, but it was cancelled due to cold weather............

:lol2:

Now that was funny.

Agreed except Miami when its not cold (About 5 days a year), and not in August/September because of the humidity. If I was wealthy, I would buy a place over there to live for 2 1/2 months that it is better to live their than Miami. :icon_mrgreen:

It was freaking 47 degrees this morning. I dont want to hear about that its not cold as we live here so we dont have to deal with cold weather. This week is record temperatures.

Bro, we NEVER have humidity not in the summer, not in the fall, never. for example, today...........don't hate me please...................78F No-Clouds beautiful light blue skies, 0% humidity, light breeze. :icon_super: Mornings are in the 50s. Summers pretty much the same weather, it just doesn't change here much, no hurricanes, nothing. 85-90F in the summer but STILL 1-4% humidity.

Yes South Florida, you are DOMINATED. :thefinger:

It was FREEZING THIS MORNING! 44 degrees when I was driving to work...

I really feel for you man, I really do. It was -10*F this morning on my way to work according to my trucks temp gauge. But I really do feel sorry for you . :icon_mrgreen:

Later this week the lows at night are supposed to be -25 or below, day time highs around -5. Wind chills, who knows but really fcuking cold. Anyone have any Computer/Network type jobs open in Central Texas maybe Austin? :lol2:

Bro, we NEVER have humidity not in the summer, not in the fall, never. for example, today...........don't hate me please...................78F No-Clouds beautiful light blue skies, 0% humidity, light breeze. :icon_super: Mornings are in the 50s. Summers pretty much the same weather, it just doesn't change here much, no hurricanes, nothing. 85-90F in the summer but STILL 1-4% humidity.

Yes South Florida, you are DOMINATED. :thefinger:

What's the temp in the ocean again?

I'll take hurricanes over earthquakes any day of the week.

Its only like 20 here now. Supposed to be a high of 14 for the bengals game saturday which i will be outside tailgating all day for. Thats going to be hell. Have to wear my liquer coat! They are also calling for 6inches of snow which sadly enough will put the city of cincinnati on armegeddon watch tonight and will cause 7-8 hour long traffic jams tomorrow when it hits. Its really quite pathetic.

What's the temp in the ocean again?

I'll take hurricanes over earthquakes any day of the week.

Oh yeah, our ocean is cold!! Never goto the beach anyways (only surfers and they wear wetsuits), for us the coast is just cool to live by and look at.

Earthquakes (thus far) a little shake for 30 secs every few years or so, not even a single glass fell off my shelf when the 5.9er happened last week. It just sounds scary, but I'll take an occasional shaker here and there in a decade than tornadoes and hurricanes and tropical storms every year.

Oh yeah....74F right now :icon_mrgreen:

This week's high is supposed to be 0 Degrees Fahrenheit. For the past few weeks, it's been snowing about an inch every day. I got a bad case of hives today from shoveling the driveway.