How cold is it where you are?

Saleenfan

I WIN. It's 78F at night here in the middle of a thunderstorm and tomorrow is going to be 90F.

But then again it's like this everyday of the year....

[/THREAD CLOSED]

weathertoday.jpg

I just spent the past week in Bali, the weather was perfect.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

:shock: dude are you kidding me? thats insane. why doesnt the city put salt down, it obviously happens each year. i couldn't believe the truck that went speeding through made it that far. crazy

You know,these people drive in this weather ever single year..but each time it snows they act like its some brand new thing they have never dealt with! Video from today. It gets better and better.

Oh they do but it falls so fast that they are out focusing on major roads and arteries before they get into neighborhoods. I was sitting in my living room reading while it was raining... I looked up and saw the rain had turned to snow and within 10 minutes everything was completely covered with a half inch. We get dumped on when it finally snows.

81 degrees in Miami. Heading to the beach today.

Nothing like going to the beach in January-March in Miami. Crowded as fcuk because all the fcuking snowbirds, but an awesome time.

Nothing like going to the beach in January-March in Miami. Crowded as fcuk because all the fcuking snowbirds, but an awesome time.

:thefinger: NY is freezing cold & covered in snow!!!

j/k

about the same here, but the sow birds are a bit younger.

Only the Canadians are the really old ones. The rest are wealthy 40-50 year old guys/women from the north east that come down to party like 25 year olds. Plus the locals are all young, so the mixture is good.

Main difference where you are is it is 30-50 year old couples from SoCal/West Coast.

Around zero degrees celsius and just got a little snow, warmest winter in 200 years here, following the two worst winters in 100 years, ain't that fucked up...

Around zero degrees celsius and just got a little snow, warmest winter in 200 years here, following the two worst winters in 100 years, ain't that fucked up...

time to move

we are at a balmy 22 here today. we had -19 on friday with -45-50 windchill... that was fun :icon_confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday it was 60 degrees F. I saw 3 motorcycles and a scooter, and several sports cars out running around.

I (hand) washed a car !

Back to highs in the 40s-50s. Not bad for South Dakota in February.

You know,these people drive in this weather ever single year..but each time it snows they act like its some brand new thing they have never dealt with! Video from today. It gets better and better.

looks like its time to put the chains on the tires, or take the snowmobile to work...

This morning at 7 am when I left the house it was -19 C (-2 F), I choked when I got my first breath outside. This is very unusual I don't think I remember a winter this cold.

This morning at 7 am when I left the house it was -19 C (-2 F), I choked when I got my first breath outside. This is very unusual I don't think I remember a winter this cold.

It's strange to me that many places are having record cold years, and we're having a record warm year in Winnipeg.

Normally for January temperatures average much colder than -19, but this year we only had a handfull of days that got that cold. The coldest was -35 for 1 day, we've had a few days in the -20s but most have been very mild (for my area) days. We even had a +9 day in early January. I'm 28 and I can't remember another year that January had a day above 0.

It's strange to me that many places are having record cold years, and we're having a record warm year in Winnipeg.

Normally for January temperatures average much colder than -19, but this year we only had a handfull of days that got that cold. The coldest was -35 for 1 day, we've had a few days in the -20s but most have been very mild (for my area) days. We even had a +9 day in early January. I'm 28 and I can't remember another year that January had a day above 0.

Ive been in the same boat in Grand Forks ND (aka no where) we have had the past 2 weeks in the mid 20's which is extremely unusual. Ill take it but its just weird.