My LP670-4 SV is finally in the air!

TommyJames

WOW you must be so excited! The day has come and your new car is here....You must be jumping up and down like a little school boy seeing his first Lambo ever!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, been following up on the thread. Congrats dude! You must be going crazy! Enjoy the car in good health and I know you will love the beast !

Where is it at? How long does it take to drive from the airport to the dealership?

Congrats on the car, should be bad ass looking.

Congrats dude! cant wait to see some good pics.

The car arrived at Lamborghini of Bellevue about an hour ago and I got to take the body bag off and I'm saving it. That took forever because of how it hooks to everything. It's made so they can test drive the car with it in place. Amazing! The car turned out perfect and I came home to get a little rest before I go back to pick it up later today. James Boyer was able to stick around and take lots of pictures. He will go through them and get them posted here probably by noon tomorrow. Jason will get his photos up about the same time, then I'll post some of my own.

The car arrived at Lamborghini of Bellevue about an hour ago and I got to take the body bag off and I'm saving it. That took forever because of how it hooks to everything. It's made so they can test drive the car with it in place. Amazing! The car turned out perfect and I came home to get a little rest before I go back to pick it up later today. James Boyer was able to stick around and take lots of pictures. He will go through them and get them posted here probably by noon tomorrow. Jason will get his photos up about the same time, then I'll post some of my own.

CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see pics of this Hulk!

Is it there yet? It must be :D Pics Pics pics Tommy :D

I was there this afternoon and took a few photos. Waiting to hear back from Tommy about posting a few teasers. Jason and I are planning a full shoot tomorrow if it's not raining.....

I was there this afternoon and took a few photos. Waiting to hear back from Tommy about posting a few teasers. Jason and I are planning a full shoot tomorrow if it's not raining.....

I talked to Tommy, he said it was fine :icon_mrgreen: :badgrin: