My LP670-4 SV is finally in the air!

TommyJames

Congratulations, Tom!!

—Vic in Seattle

Hey Vic! Welcome to the forum. Guy's, Vic owns a beautiful red Scud. He is my co-organizer for our Exotics at RTC event and one of the nicest guys around. Please be nice to him. Here I am admiring his beautiful new car.

s_Scud.jpg

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Vic! Welcome to the forum. Guy's, Vic owns a beautiful red Scud. He is my co-organizer for our Exotics at RTC event and one of the nicest guys around. Please be nice to him. Here I am admiring his beautiful new car.

Where is there a beautiful Scud? I have yet to see one! :downtown: :icon_butt: :lol2:

Allan, be nice, I drove one and really though it was a nice car. It has my respect. I think there are ten of them in the Seattle area. I think we're up to five SVs!

Thanks E! Where have you been??? How's life as a dad?

I'm still around! :icon_mrgreen: Life is good as the little one is keeping us busy.

Looking forward to your thoughts after getting a chance to really drive the SV!

Allan, be nice, I drove one and really though it was a nice car. It has my respect. I think there are ten of them in the Seattle area. I think we're up to five SVs!

I'm ready to see five SV's together in a cruise and shoot!! Congrats on the awesome SV Tom!!

Congratulation.

the most unique Lambo in the county, more rare then a Reventon.....

to me is sure more beautiful, faster and more special !

this is propably greatest Lamborghini I have ever seen that might easily stole attention from Zonda, Reventon etc. Also this went straight on top of my list of iconic lambos, next to purple se jotas, diablo gt's, forbes, this and few other.

Beautiful pics! To be honest it took awhile for VI to grow on me but your SV has made me a true believer. I love the black rims with VI combo, tints maybe?

this is propably greatest Lamborghini I have ever seen that might easily stole attention from Zonda, Reventon etc. Also this went straight on top of my list of iconic lambos, next to purple se jotas, diablo gt's, forbes, this and few other.

Amazing list, that Countach is music to my ears!

Beautiful pics! To be honest it took awhile for VI to grow on me but your SV has made me a true believer. I love the black rims with VI combo, tints maybe?

Amazing list, that Countach is music to my ears!

Yea, for the color to work well, there needs to be lots of contrasting black. The car doesn't look as nice on cars with a minimum of black. For some reason it just doesn't work.

Not sure about tint suggestion. Tint sometimes does not look quite so good with black rims and can also make some car look more top heavy. But hey, it is perfect right from the factory! :)

Yea, for the color to work well, there needs to be lots of contrasting black. The car doesn't look as nice on cars with a minimum of black. For some reason it just doesn't work.

Will you be at the OC run?

Not sure about tint suggestion. Tint sometimes does not look quite so good with black rims and can also make some car look more top heavy. But hey, it is perfect right from the factory! :)

Yea, I agree, tint won't work. That's not black for one and it's too out of balance. Some thought I should tint the roadster but I though it would look goofy.

a quick photoshop with tints, it looks good!

eqwk6h.jpg

I agree. I think tint looks good on any car though.

a quick photoshop with tints, it looks good!

eqwk6h.jpg

Im right there with you. Anything I ever own will have tint. I think that photoshop looks great.