LP570-4 Superleggera

a007apl

Back on topic..................that model with the curly hair is pretty hot IMO. She looked pretty good struttin' her stuff on the runway. :razz:

post-9291-1267659390.txt

post-9291-1267659468.txt

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All the promo pics of the car has black dials but the one in the video (same car?) clearly has white dials (like the last SL), what's the deal here?

As to the poll, I actually prefer the styling of the Superleggera + the wing of the Super Trofeo.

does it have cd changer or any device that i can listen to music in it ?

Yes, it has a 10 cylinder one. All it plays is Italian opera :icon_mrgreen:

> Do U.S. 'SL' cars (due to our regulations) come with a polycabonate hatch "window" or are

> they made of laminated safety glass, as the standard coupe option glass hatch is ??

If by "hatch windows" you mean the transparent engine cover, then that's polycarbonate (on my US

SL, which was built early on, in mid 2007). That thing is so thin that I can deform it with one finger...

:-)

loool nice one :P , but i am serious ?

You can get the Nav unit which has AM/FM/single CD/Bluetooh/Ipod interface.

Verde Ithaca is nice! So is the white one :headbang:

I actually like all the photoshops done by Nicholas. Really hard to pick a favourite.

4397921291_99dc311863.jpg

4398686782_7603473197.jpg

4398685590_71a3188191.jpg

4397923579_e914fe329f.jpg

4398689376_cef3eaab7a.jpg

I actually like all the photoshops done by Nicholas. Really hard to pick a favourite.

Thanks..i myself can't pick my fav color..i think i'll have to take all of em.. :icon_mrgreen:

Love the car...expecially the front...with the black coming out from the green...gives it an agressive look.

There is just one thing i don't really understand and ike on the design...the stripe on the side...seems a little bit out of context...think it should flow with the lambo's lines...

looks fantastic, an everyday small SV,

dealer tells me you can pick the exterior colour, seats are standard also for the US, CCB brakes have been improved,

very nice job!!!

maybe it is time to change from LP560 to LP570....

I am really digging this baby SV :wub: . The Lp670SV looks good and all but this LP570-4S is really rockin my world. :headbang:

Seriously would love to have this in my garage.......Jesus! I've got to start making more money!!

Black is a bitch because it hides all of the lines but this particular car in black is really something special. It makes the tri-color stripe pop.

Black is a bitch because it hides all of the lines but this particular car in black is really something special. It makes the tri-color stripe pop.

i say that line to all Lamborghini models.. :icon_mrgreen:

Absolutely!! I love it.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_super: