Lamborghini PPI/Countach NJ

ratedx

:jerry:

All I know...is I no longer have any fear of missing anything to run to the store for supplies...

I just have to jump in Allan's car...be there and back faster then the speed of light....

I STILL cant get over HOW fast that frikn car is...!!

No, I think it is past due, LOL. He has already been caught lying in this thread.

He will continue to lie and play the "poor me, poor me Roy, Joe and F-Chat were mean to me" victim and will probably screw the next buyer who waves his asking price at him, only to relist the car yet again at an even higher price.

I have to agree here. He had the car sold twice and backed out for very questionable reasons. One buyer flew out to look at the car and was turned away over "fouled plugs", WTF? Chad got the "bums rush" because he didn't have a cashier's check before he looked at the car.

Frank's "my way or the highway" approach doesn't make sense if he's really interested in selling the car.

He is asking for a place to check out the car and doesn't seem to know who Wil DeGroot is yet the car (including Frank's photos) is listed for sale on Wil's Exoticars USA Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/al...p;id=1580841138

The car looks nice (although red engine enamel must have been on sale somewhere) but there are a few unanswered questions that just won't go away and the seller looks to be playing games.

Quite a few guys are tired of the shenanigans and BS already, don't get sucked in.

Dear Lamborghinisti,

I'm not one for getting into politics but Ratedx is truly a bad-faith seller. I was in the middle of the last thread that had the Norwegian buyer and ratedx. I was the one that suggested that Roy Cats be contacted as he does offer brokerage services. Roy came in and offered his services for free....saint? well, I donno....but a great gesture and one in the spirit of the forum.

Ratedx dicked around changing his demands....certified check....no, wire transfer...no, I'm at Disney....no, the wife wants...bla bla bla. I really find it amazing that this guy is actually trying to sell a car.

The DD issue was well researched and that thread was very informative but had nothing to do with the sale.

I just don't like the "spin" ratedx is posting here. Like I've said, the Lambo owners community is super small. Ratedx's car may have a cloud over it but he is indeed an ass....I do NOT say this lightly....not my style.

Just how can you believe anything he will say in the future if his past is so murky.

....and add the damaged 355 issue.....should he really be here on Lambo power?

Shamile

Shamile has his number.... He's a tool... BAN

:eusa_naughty:

Next person who screams "BAN" is going to experience instant karma, Roman style.

Discuss the issue.... Like adults..... Or dont. But leave the moderating to the moderators.

How can someone live in New Jersey, own several exotics and not know Exoticars-USA...in Frenchtown, New Jersey?

Unfortunately, Frank is on his own with this car. The community has helped as much as can be expected.

Next person who screams "BAN" is going to experience instant karma, Roman style.

Discuss the issue.... Like adults..... Or dont. But leave the moderating to the moderators.

Dear Lamborghinisti,

I'm not calling for his ban....just questioning his ability to "play with others"

To be on an owner's forum, we expect a higher standard. It should be expected that there be "trust in what's said" and very fair play among fellow members.

Isn't that the point of the camaraderie on the Lambo forums?

In this issue, I just have issues the way ratedx has screwed around with forum members with cash in hand. ....all the excuses why not to do the deal....yet the car gets reposted on the selling sites?

.....looking for a naive buyer...perhaps? One that will be so overcome emotionally on seeing the car that cash changes hands with no PPI and no DD final conformation?

Oh no...this doesn't happen?

....just ask poor chipster and his former RayG white Diablo......an example of getting a PPI if any. BTW, Ray did not sell the car to Chipster....it's just that it was his former car and knew of all the issues.

Shamile

How can someone live in New Jersey, own several exotics and not know Exoticars-USA...in Frenchtown, New Jersey?

Unfortunately, Frank is on his own with this car. The community has helped as much as can be expected.

Dear fellow Lamborghini fans!

This is my first post here. Allow me to chime in with some facts and comments!

I was the high bidder on his ebay auction on this Lamborghini Countach with VIN ZA9C005A0GLA12914.

A few days before end of auction I called the seller "ratedx".

Amongst my other questions I also asked if seller could store the car for me until end of April this year, if I won his auction.

He said "no problem at all" and seemed then very kind and helpful on the phone.

So having solved my storing/collecting issue I prepared myself for the auction.

My plan was to pick it up myself and drive it over from NJ to NV/CA if I won.

Then, some days after auction ended I received a message on when I could pick up the car!

That was a strange and very unexpected message after the previous agreement we made on the phone.

Seller seemed maybe to be in a hurry and could not store it for me anymore! After that the messages from him got even nastier...

I got myself about 2 weeks to collect it, so on the spot I contacted Wil de Groot of Exoticars USA in NJ, as he is located about 30 mins from seller. Wil responded quickly by telling me that he could both help me collect the car from Frank and also store it until May. Fantastic, problem solved.

I then told seller that I had made arrangements and Wil de Groot was to pick it up for me.

And it was after that seller ratedx voided the deal the first time. I found it very strange. Even though he said my certified check was not arrived.

I believe it can have something to do with Wil de Groot and Exoticars USA but I do not know for sure.

But what I found out when checking out Wil's website was that there are 2 pictures of the red painted engine bay of this actual Countach. What a surprise indeed to see the ebay pictures there!

Second time seller cancelled my deal was after Roy Cats was kindly helping us out and starting the transaction over from scratch.

That story and more is now being fully documented on two major threads on the Lamborghini Chat forum.

Cheers,

Bjoern

Dear fellow Lamborghini fans!

This is my first post here. Allow me to chime in with some facts and comments!

I was the high bidder on his ebay auction on this Lamborghini Countach with VIN ZA9C005A0GLA12914.

A few days before end of auction I called the seller "ratedx".

Amongst my other questions I also asked if seller could store the car for me until end of April this year, if I won his auction.

He said "no problem at all" and seemed then very kind and helpful on the phone.

So having solved my storing/collecting issue I prepared myself for the auction.

My plan was to pick it up myself and drive it over from NJ to NV/CA if I won.

Then, some days after auction ended I received a message on when I could pick up the car!

That was a strange and very unexpected message after the previous agreement we made on the phone.

Seller seemed maybe to be in a hurry and could not store it for me anymore! After that the messages from him got even nastier...

I got myself about 2 weeks to collect it, so on the spot I contacted Wil de Groot of Exoticars USA in NJ, as he is located about 30 mins from seller. Wil responded quickly by telling me that he could both help me collect the car from Frank and also store it until May. Fantastic, problem solved.

I then told seller that I had made arrangements and Wil de Groot was to pick it up for me.

And it was after that seller ratedx voided the deal the first time. I found it very strange. Even though he said my certified check was not arrived.

I believe it can have something to do with Wil de Groot and Exoticars USA but I do not know for sure.

But what I found out when checking out Wil's website was that there are 2 pictures of the red painted engine bay of this actual Countach. What a surprise indeed to see the ebay pictures there!

Second time seller cancelled my deal was after Roy Cats was kindly helping us out and starting the transaction over from scratch.

That story and more is now being fully documented on two major threads on the Lamborghini Chat forum.

Cheers,

Bjoern

I believe Will is a memebr here.. Maybe he can chime in...

Bjoern, thanks for climbing aboard here.

Was Wil familiar with the car?

Bjoern, thanks for climbing aboard here.

Was Wil familiar with the car?

Thanks for the welcome Peter,

When I asked Wil about the Countach he could not remember exactly! He had done so many cars.

"If " this guy owns this car and "if" he wants to sell it, then quietly sell it to a broker

who can move it into the community, because with all that has taken place I don't think

he will have much luck handling the deal himself and certainly could get more money

using someone else. imo

It looks like a nice car. Still not sold. Why not split the difference & sell it for 112500 to Bjorn? Each sides would be giving in some & it would be a nice solution for both.

P.s. I made a video on You tube check it out 1986 lamborghini DownDraft

HOLY SHIT! The cigarette lighter works! Seems like a bargain for a DD, someone make a deal with this guy! If he wanted the buyer to show up at his house naked with the money in quarters it would be worthwhile considering the price.

Guest skokos

BANNNNNNNN

ANA

bigbanana.jpg :icon_mrgreen:

Skokos, you are too funny!

Looks to be a clean car in the video. Ratedx - get the docs and sell the car...pretty simple. I would personally recommend having Roy sell your car because I do not think you have the experience to make a smooth sale transaction from what I have read on this post. You are lucky you are getting serious offers on the car with the economy how it is.

HOLY SHIT! The cigarette lighter works! Seems like a bargain for a DD, someone make a deal with this guy! If he wanted the buyer to show up at his house naked with the money in quarters it would be worthwhile considering the price.

:lol2:

that is correct: the price is low for a DD, it looks nice to