I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

RD - their are several private security companies out there if you truly need private security for you and your wife in or out of the states. If anyone is ever truly serious about private security please PM me.

On a fun note - I just order four firearms from FNH today! I ordered two Scar 16's with standard 14.5" pinned barrels and two Scar 17's with standard 16" barrels (that is how they will ship). I also ordered two 10" barrels for the Scar 16 and one 13" barrel for the Scar 17. Also ordered 20 mags for the Scar 17, some mags for the FNX45, and 5.7 (do not need to order mags for the Scar 16 bc they take the pmags and standard mags). FNH stated I should receive the firearms within two weeks and get the SBR's in three. Will take a pic when receive.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RD - best of luck with this new chapter on your lives, it sounds like a real honor for your wife and an exciting change of pace. Plus youre moving to a place where you can take a piss on your own property and the nearest neighbor can't see you, let alone have a shit fit about what trees you cut down.

Stay safe buddy!

RD, so with this farm, are you going to train and run tactical drills in your house or just shoot holes in walls when you hear a noise like 99.9999% of home defense "enthusiasts"? j/k lol

please feel free to sign up for classes at your leisure: www.teesbrazil.com.br/site/home www.tftt.org and www.hssinternational.com

Add to that that my wife's profile is about to go way up (shes going to be taking a job that is frequently the target of shitbags, which means, Im basically retiring and becoming her bodyguard)....

the-bodyguard-original-soundtrack-album-cover-thumb-473xauto-10652.jpg

:eusa_dance:

Congrats on the farm, the toys, the retirement and your wife's new position.

Does this mean i can make the hour and a half drive soon to come shoot on your land and see your countach RD??? :drunk:

Absolutely! In fact, I have an opportunity that you can get in on the ground floor of... Its called "HELPING ME MOVE."

Theres also a real disconnect between these ivory tower elitists and a lot of america who live in "flyover country"...

Listen... Im moving to a fcuking farm... Out in the middle of NOWHERE.... That will have a bunch of things in it (the least of which are my kickass cars) that shitbags would love to steal.... Add to that that my wife's profile is about to go way up (shes going to be taking a job that is frequently the target of shitbags, which means, Im basically retiring and becoming her bodyguard)....

If I call the cops, theyre probably 45 minutes away... So, if the guys who come around are smart, it isnt going to be one shit bag.... Its going to be 4 or 5 of them... And that means I need superior firepower and tactics if I want my family to live....

Joe Biden has had guys with guns protecting him for 30 years now... Response time is 1 second. He will never be in a situation where he has to defend himself...

Will you be a regular attendee @ Knob Creek now? :icon_mrgreen:

I'm hoping to make a trip down this summer and also hit more of the bourbon trail.

Will you be a regular attendee @ Knob Creek now? :icon_mrgreen:

I'm hoping to make a trip down this summer and also hit more of the bourbon trail.

Ill be permanent feature at the creek.

On a fun note - I just order four firearms from FNH today! I ordered two Scar 16's with standard 14.5" pinned barrels and two Scar 17's with standard 16" barrels (that is how they will ship). I also ordered two 10" barrels for the Scar 16 and one 13" barrel for the Scar 17. Also ordered 20 mags for the Scar 17, some mags for the FNX45, and 5.7 (do not need to order mags for the Scar 16 bc they take the pmags and standard mags). FNH stated I should receive the firearms within two weeks and get the SBR's in three. Will take a pic when receive.

I don't know if I love you or hate you for acquiring them. :)

:icon_thumleft:

11713_10151387792469290_580720914_n.jpg

1) age of that chart?

2) source of the statistics?

3) number of gunstores in the chicago metro area?

4) One big missing statistic, where concealed carry PREVENTED crimes. None, I assume.

5) By that chart you could say a Hispanic population repels guns. And who says "Hispanic" anymore?

6) I bought this special case for my Samsung Galaxy, it repels Polar bears. Since having it on my phone, there have been ZERO Polar bear sightings in LA County. Coincidence or just a skewed way of looking at data?

1) age of that chart?

2) source of the statistics?

3) number of gunstores in the chicago metro area?

4) One big missing statistic, where concealed carry PREVENTED crimes. None, I assume.

5) By that chart you could say a Hispanic population repels guns. And who says "Hispanic" anymore?

6) I bought this special case for my Samsung Galaxy, it repels Polar bears. Since having it on my phone, there have been ZERO Polar bear sightings in LA County. Coincidence or just a skewed way of looking at data?

#4 while usually under reported, very much happens on a regular basis.

#4 while usually under reported, very much happens on a regular basis.

Over 100,000 times a year.... But thats if you believe data from ANTI gun sources. Pro ccw sources say its several times higher.

Remember bowser. Most defensive uses of firearms mever invole the gun being fired. Let alone a badguy shot or killed.

Got out to shoot some trap yesterday with my brother-in-law. Been 14 months since I had a chance to shoot my shotgun (WORK WAY TOO MUCH) and man was it sweet. Shot on his family farm and had my best day ever behind the trigger. Can't wait to go again.

My parents' neighbors got robbed Friday. My parents are the middle house between two others. Thursday the house to the east of them had Sheriffs show up when another neighbor reported seeing two "Latino" males enter the yard. They could not gain entry to the house. When the cops got there, the men were gone, but nobody knows what direction they took.

Friday, the neighbor to the west was out. They have a son that is mentally handicapped, he had been at school for hours, the husband and wife where gone. Robbers broke in, took valuables and intentionally smashed crystal glasses and made general havoc of the kid's things in the home for no good reason. Both neighbors had dogs that are very docile, they did not bark. My parents work from home, they had no idea what was happening next door and they have little dogs that are very suspicious and bark at strangers.

Now when I am house sitting for them, I think I'll say in addition to wild animals, I'll keep the 45 handy for robbers.

feinsteins Bill "shot down" 60/40!

Scary that as obvious as the 2nd amendment is, 40% of our elected politicians still feel they can shit on it and ignore our clearly defined rights.

All amendments rejected.... Looks like its done... They have some housekeeping tomorrow, but thats it.

Obama and feinstein are throwing a tantrum.

All amendments rejected.... Looks like its done... They have some housekeeping tomorrow, but thats it.

hes on CNN now talking about how disgusted he is... yeaaaa, really shitty that the senate actually respects the oath they swore... you on the other hand.

hes on CNN now talking about how disgusted he is... yeaaaa, really shitty that the senate actually respects the oath they swore... you on the other hand.

He expended ALOT of political capitol on this... AND GOT NOTHING. He is severely weakened by this....

Wow just watched his speech... Struck me as very off-hand and unprofessional. I can see the frustration with the background checks which seem to be widely accepted but it would certainly open that door just a bit more to severe gun regulation.

Scary that as obvious as the 2nd amendment is, 40% of our elected politicians still feel they can shit on it and ignore our clearly defined rights.

They'll get theirs when reelection time rolls around.

Well the problem though is that it is not obvious. There's generally two types of people in this debate: the do-goods and the ones with an agenda. The do-gooders are the people who truly mean well ,but who just don't know any better. For example, many people have the attitude of, "I am plenty pro-Second Amendment, and banning guns won't stop the criminals, but if they want to ban the assault rifles/assault weapons, I am plenty fine with that."

Such people play right into the hands of those with an agenda, which are people who fully understand what they are doing, and who understand that things like the term "assault weapon" can be whatever the politicians want to define it as. A lot of the politicians themselves are within the do-gooder crowd as well.

Will be her second after Ted Cruz held her feet to the fire and she threw one at/over him :)

He expended ALOT of political capitol on this... AND GOT NOTHING. He is severely weakened by this....

How do you mean by he's weakened? Not saying you are wrong, but I mean does that really weaken him?