I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

No... I have two stamps outstanding from October... Want to get that first round done before I start on round two.

I would have said the same thing…older MK18 with PEQ15 and an Aimpoint.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not like aimpoints! Eotech all the way!! What laser unit is that? I know it is not a PEQ-15. Sightmark?

Its a chinese peq15 knock off.. green non ir lazer

Its a chinese peq15 knock off.. green non ir lazer

I see them on eBay all the time but I have never picked one up. Any good? Feel free to PM a link if you don't want to post it here.

mk12.jpg

Zero-ing the iron sights on the Mk12. Stupid sick groupings even with random 55gr run of the mill 556. I need to get off my ass and order the correct Leopold Mk4 scope (their Mil/LEO discount is insane btw) and some Mk262 77gr 556.

And anyone know how to a tune a KAC 2-stage trigger? I was getting doubletaps so quickly swapped out lowers so nobody could claim I had an NFA rifle.

That is a good looking firearm right there! How insane are we talking on their discount? :icon_mrgreen:

Bought another new gun tonight! I have never had a 10/22, so I bought this one. Ruger 10/22 Navy 50th anniversary take down version. Came with the case, a 25 round mag and 525 rounds of ammo.

post-7086-1407121772_thumb.jpg

Nice! The 10/22 appears to have a similar look to ACU pattern not Navy.

Nice! The 10/22 appears to have a similar look to ACU pattern not Navy.

I did some checking. Its hard to find what it is. Its called Navy Edition in Digital Camo 50th Anniversary Takedown.

anybody ever shot the Scanium frame smith and wesson revolvers? (327PD)

I really like the look of em and havent shot one and am wondering what the recoil is like with the light weight frame on a 357/44 magnum revolver.

Any of you guys have pistol caliber ARs? Saw one shooting 9mm the other day and it genuinely looks like a good time.

I see them at the range but I cant wrap my head around the purpose

anybody ever shot the Scanium frame smith and wesson revolvers? (327PD)

I really like the look of em and havent shot one and am wondering what the recoil is like with the light weight frame on a 357/44 magnum revolver.

It's definitely noticeable compared to the SS Frame guns. I bought the full 627 because of this and it's a magnificent gun to shoot. If you only shoot 38 i'm sure it's a lot easier to manage, but 357 kicks in that thing.

Are you looking at the 4" barrel or snubby?

Just get the 460 already.

edit: Where are you in SoCal? You're welcome to shoot my steel one if you like.

Modo - I imagine it's just ease of ammo availability and they would be cheap to shoot.

I see them at the range but I cant wrap my head around the purpose

They're so fun! I have a SBR'd suppressed 9mm AR that takes glock mags. With 147 gr subsonics, it's such a blast. One of my fav guns to shoot.

Any of you guys have pistol caliber ARs? Saw one shooting 9mm the other day and it genuinely looks like a good time.

I have one of these. Not an AR, but it's a total hoot to shoot. Reliable as hell, accurate, chap to shoot. No 10/22 I have had was reliable at all. This thing just goes and goes. Can't be beat for $500.

It's definitely noticeable compared to the SS Frame guns. I bought the full 627 because of this and it's a magnificent gun to shoot. If you only shoot 38 i'm sure it's a lot easier to manage, but 357 kicks in that thing.

Are you looking at the 4" barrel or snubby?

Just get the 460 already.

edit: Where are you in SoCal? You're welcome to shoot my steel one if you like.

Modo - I imagine it's just ease of ammo availability and they would be cheap to shoot.

I appreciate the offer, I have shot numerous 357's and one 44 but never a titanium framed one so i was merley currious

now comes the task of tracking down a 327PD ( edit O and im looking for the 4 inch barrel)

I have one of these. Not an AR, but it's a total hoot to shoot. Reliable as hell, accurate, chap to shoot. No 10/22 I have had was reliable at all. This thing just goes and goes. Can't be beat for $500.

Kentucky gun co or PSAwas selling them for $159 last week!!! I have the MP5k and I SBRd it. Total blast to shoot and cheap as heck.

Well hell now I have to give one a go. So we're talking AR in pistol caliber and size right?

Yeah the one I saw used glock mags and shot standard 9mm luger. The dude was telling me you can do most common pistol rounds, .45acp, .40S&W, and even .357 magnum.

Look up the SIG MPX, it looks like a bad ass gun.

every time I looked at buying an AR pistol Deuce and Ryan would shit talk until I came down off the ledge. I think my next build will be a AR pistol out of a 80% lower.

every time I looked at buying an AR pistol Deuce and Ryan would shit talk until I came down off the ledge. I think my next build will be a AR pistol out of a 80% lower.

DO IT! (Both the 80% lower and the AR Pistol in a Pistol caliber)