I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

Kentucky Gun Company is running a pretty decent sale on suppressors right now. AAC is also in the middle of their "Damn the Man" promotion where they give you a $200 credit to their store for every SBR or Can you buy. The credit CANNOT be used on other cans but it CAN be used on SBRs and all other items on their website.

I am still debating picking up a 762 and a 22 can but for now I pulled the trigger on a Mini4. Their prices seem really really good!

On the other hand if someone wants and SBR I can be talked in to buying more cans and trading my credits for cash at less then face value since you would be helping me out.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAC is also in the middle of their "Damn the Man" promotion where they give you a $200 credit to their store for every SBR or Can you buy.

Well that seems a fair bit more sane than their Tattoo promo several years ago!

AAC are great suppressors. I have a 556 and 762 from them and they hold zero getting banged around a lot. They are also quieter than the Surefire.

Stampy stamp stamp!

You know it! You jump in and buy anything? I am still kicking around buying the other 2 cans. I really want to but do I want them to sit while I am in the UAE?

You know it! You jump in and buy anything? I am still kicking around buying the other 2 cans. I really want to but do I want them to sit while I am in the UAE?

Yep... I got a stamp back... Pics incoming...

The wait is killing me!

I bet Charlie can guess what this is. Anybody else?

image.jpg

Colt 6920s with Magpul furniture going for around $1050... Normal 6920s pre-Sandy Hook were going for $1100...

CDNN has had them for under 1000 lately.

The wait is killing me!

Took a friend a year to get one of his back. He mentioned its funny the wait is so long, they cash the check within a week or two, but sit on it for a year.

Took a friend a year to get one of his back. He mentioned its funny the wait is so long, they cash the check within a week or two, but sit on it for a year.

I meant to see what RD bought!!! That being said my SBRs took 5 months and 30 days. The can..

.that has been a disaster!

I meant to see what RD bought!!! That being said my SBRs took 5 months and 30 days. The can..

.that has been a disaster!

I was talking about the can. You guys need stamps on every gun you buy too?

I was talking about the can. You guys need stamps on every gun you buy too?

The can. Ugh. 30 days to get the manufacturer to answer emails and another 3 months to get the can to my dealer. Now I wait atleast 6 months for the stamps.

As for the guns and needing stamps...if you buy the right guns you need stamps!

mk12.jpg

Zero-ing the iron sights on the Mk12. Stupid sick groupings even with random 55gr run of the mill 556. I need to get off my ass and order the correct Leopold Mk4 scope (their Mil/LEO discount is insane btw) and some Mk262 77gr 556.

And anyone know how to a tune a KAC 2-stage trigger? I was getting doubletaps so quickly swapped out lowers so nobody could claim I had an NFA rifle.

Anti-Gun Group Accidentally Produces Pro-Gun Ad - This is supposed to be showing why men accused of abuse should have their guns taken away, but instead it more shows why a woman should be armed:

MK 18 Mod 0. You have the KAC can on the way?

No... I have two stamps outstanding from October... Want to get that first round done before I start on round two.

Anti-Gun Group Accidentally Produces Pro-Gun Ad - This is supposed to be showing why men accused of abuse should have their guns taken away, but instead it more shows why a woman should be armed:

This may only be a PA law but if you have a PFA filed against you the LEOs come and take your guns. I also thought that if you were convicted of any domestic violence charges you were prohibited for owning firearms (they ask a question on the form you fill out).

RD What rail covers do you have on the new SBR?

Everything on it is 100% mk18, except the receiver. I built that myself from an 80%. So its the kac Ris or ras or whatever the hell it is.

This may only be a PA law but if you have a PFA filed against you the LEOs come and take your guns. I also thought that if you were convicted of any domestic violence charges you were prohibited for owning firearms (they ask a question on the form you fill out).

How do the local cops know you have a gun? Do you have to register them?

How do the local cops know you have a gun? Do you have to register them?

I am assuming that when they come to notify you of the PFA you are supposed to hand them over. Also if you beat your wife and she tells the cops you beat her and have guns they are going to know you have them.

There is no registry.