The voice of America

Allan-Herbie

unbelievably dumb,

bumming on welfare she should come to Oz I am quite sure she will find a job in our labour government, they don't see smarter than she is :lol2:

Tell me that was a set up ? There is no way that someone that stupid could figure out how to even pick up and the phone and dial the number to get on that show. :eusa_naughty:

He is the father of Russ Weiner, the founder of Rockstar (my former neighbour and Allan's idol)

:icon_mrgreen:

Pretty funny selection! I liked how he responded to the stupidity more than anything. He was pretty smooth and witty about it especially with the last comment! haha

He is the father of Russ Weiner, the founder of Rockstar (my former neighbour and Allan's idol)

:icon_mrgreen:

Russ seems like a cool guy, but his company is full of fucktards.

Oh.my....the sad thing is that in America today are thousands of people just like her who have no clue whatsoever how our system of Government works with regards to taxes and entitlements. They get "free money" from somewhere and thats all that matters to them!

Oh.my....the sad thing is that in America today are thousands of people just like her who have no clue whatsoever how our system of Government works with regards to taxes and entitlements. They get "free money" from somewhere and thats all that matters to them!

Dude Obama pays it out of his pocket!

When idiots like this make up half the damn country we are in trouble! Thank God for Obamas stash! :rolleyes:

The caller is a moron of epic proportions.

Is that Savage guy as much of a fcuking moron and lunatic as his website purports (a la Glen Beck) or is it all just for show? I get that he's a mental midget, just unsure as to how 'special' he is.

It truly is sad to think that, that woman is only a small representative of a massive group of our population who is uneducated, and has hate towards anyone who went out and achieved something on their own seeing as she is too stupid to achieve anything herself. They should have tests to eliminate people like that from ever voting!

...They should have tests to eliminate people like that from ever procreating!

Fixed it for ya! :icon_thumleft:

Fixed it for ya! :icon_thumleft:

Damn you! One step ahead of me Dave!! hahaha...but so true....Hey at least she only guessed double our actual population. She was only off by a measily 300 mil or so.

Damn you! One step ahead of me Dave!! hahaha...but so true....Hey at least she only guessed double our actual population. She was only off by a measily 300 mil or so.

Simple rounding error! :lol2:

Be careful what you wish for. They actually did start forcefully sterilizing people deemed "unfit" to procreate during the early parts of the 20th century in the United States, the supposed science of eugenics (of course everyone "unfit" were blacks, Jews, etc...). There were also forced un-marrying of couples and forced commitment to mental institutions of certain people.

Hitler and the Nazis picked up on eugenics and became enthralled by it, taking it to the next level, where they sought to "purify" the population through genocidal murder. And regardless of whether you like Savage's opinions or not, he is no mental midget, he has two masters degrees and a Ph.D. BTW, he doesn't like Glenn Beck (he calls Beck "the hemorrhoid") or Rush Limbaugh (whom he calls "the golfer").

As for that woman, I do wonder if she was just pulling his leg.

Be careful what you wish for. They actually did start forcefully sterilizing people deemed "unfit" to procreate during the early parts of the 20th century in the United States, the supposed science of eugenics (of course everyone "unfit" were blacks, Jews, etc...). There were also forced un-marrying of couples and forced commitment to mental institutions of certain people.

Hitler and the Nazis picked up on eugenics and became enthralled by it, taking it to the next level, where they sought to "purify" the population through genocidal murder. And regardless of whether you like Savage's opinions or not, he is no mental midget, he has two masters degrees and a Ph.D. BTW, he doesn't like Glenn Beck (he calls Beck "the hemorrhoid") or Rush Limbaugh (whom he calls "the golfer").

As for that woman, I do wonder if she was just pulling his leg.

Then he needs to have a website that reflects it because it doesn't. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to believe he had a GED with the nonsense on it.

As someone who only cares about rational thought, the lack of people 'in the middle' is more than disappointing.