Arnage T or Flying Spur

Allan-Herbie

I need something comfy......... Deuce thinks the Arnage T is the worst car ever.....but I disagree.. The wife thinks the Arnage T is an old mans ride.... I think its pretty pimp... Thoughts.. maybe even get like an 03 like i had? They are like 50K now I think.. Mine was perfect... I wonder if you can do something about the front lights..

If you can get the round headlight arnage thats the one to go with... its just got the mobster badass look to it.

If you can get the round headlight arnage thats the one to go with... its just got the mobster badass look to it.

Thats what Im thinking... I originally thought a white one...but a black on black might be the ticket..

Arnage T has presence that the Spur will never have although anything prior than an 05 with the facelift is getting a bit long in the tooth. The white looks good but the black looks much better. I have seen some 05 low mile T's in the low 80's which isn't bad but like you said you could probably get a nice 04 for 60. To me the extra 20 is well spent.

Arnage T has presence that the Spur will never have although anything prior than an 05 with the facelift is getting a bit long in the tooth. The white looks good but the black looks much better. I have seen some 05 low mile T's in the low 80's which isn't bad but like you said you could probably get a nice 04 for 60. To me the extra 20 is well spent.

Ya, id spend it too... An 05, black/black with the metal like turned dash inserts.. I forgot what they call that. Add some nice wheels, and away we go.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Flying Spur is 1 million times sexier....

No fcuking way, ARNAGE T

Flying spur = blah.

:iamwithstupid:

Very....

Late ArnageT with the new lights is the shit. black is the only color that looks a little more "gansta" than "old-man'.

I've said this on many occasions, there is just something more majestic and "British" about the Arnage that the CGT/FS/GTC simply cannot duplicate. Tech-wise, it's as old as Britain itself and the brakes performance does not match that of the car's power and heft. But cruising around town with a little fun now and then would be just fine. It may have a hint of "old man" but the classy feel far outweighs that. Arnage T it is.

Arnage T all day long, all day strong and at night with lights. One of the best looking and driving cars out there. Yeah, maybe a bit more maintenance, but certainly worth it. They can just be had so cheap.

Arnage T. Flying Spurs disappear next to it. Plus it has that old money vibe that everyone loves.

That's what I like about the Flying Spur... it's pretty low key considering what it is. Sometimes I don't want everybody to "look at me"...