Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that truck is jacked now. Bent frame. Way too much speed.

He was in the air so long he could have whistled the dukes of hazard jump song before hitting the ground.

Man, that truck is jacked now. Bent frame. Way too much speed.

He was in the air so long he could have whistled the dukes of hazard jump song before hitting the ground.

Oh yeah, that thing is fucked, dude just scrapped a $65k truck.

I'd love to listen in on that call to the insurance company.

Driver: Hi, Mr Geico Lizard, I had an accident in my truck.

Mr Lizard: Thats too bad, what happened?

Driver: Well, you see, out of nowhere I found myself 15ft in the air on a dirt road. I think I had an allergic reaction to some nyquil and must have blacked out.

Mr Lizard: What a coincidence, i'm having an allergic reaction to bullshit right now.

Confirmed:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-21063882

Check out how terrible his scoliosis was:

95CcemN.jpg

"He introduced the concept of bail and legal representation for poor people. He banned restrictions on the production of books and other printed material and ordered that the law be translated into English so everyone could read and understand it. He encouraged the economic growth of Northern England and had the balls to go into battle himself despite being disabled. He was fitted up by the Tudors who were a bunch of evil bastards and portrayed as evil by a toadying Shakespeare. He was popular with commoners during his reign which is probably why the elite had it in for him"

My 4 year olds back looked like that...until spinal alignment surgery. He had double hemi vertebrate mid back location. He was open on the table for 7 1/2 hours. Doctors deflated a lung, hack sawed out two half vertebrates, realigned his spine as best as possible while he lied on the table, slid in rods and zipped him up. Traumatic experience with your child. You should see the before and after X-rays, mind blowing. In San Diego they are known as the Home Depot docs. Cocky too. Meeting prior to surgery with the surgeon who is considered the best in the business about being with our doctor, he stated some guys get up on Saturday and drive their car, I do this, I dont need any help but it's welcomed. None the less they did a splendid job, while we lived in the Ronald Mcdonald house, another fantastic orginization. One of those things you cant appreciate untill you actualy experience what they provide.

I once had figured out who the owner was...I can't think of it off the top of my head...

Long story short it was an English or French billionaire real estate developer and these are his older sons making these videos...he has all of the anniversary Ferraris..Enzo,F50,F40, 288GTO..he's got a 250 GTO, a 599 GTO and an Aperta...lots of other exotics...and the sons drive dirt bikes and four wheelers around on their elaborate country estate just fcuking stuff up,boating and having a blast. Living the dream!

Edit: This is the owner http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Hunt

This is the house on the property Hunt owns they are messing around on. Incredible:

IMG_0781.jpg

My 4 year olds back looked like that...until spinal alignment surgery. He had double hemi vertebrate mid back location. He was open on the table for 7 1/2 hours. Doctors deflated a lung, hack sawed out two half vertebrates, realigned his spine as best as possible while he lied on the table, slid in rods and zipped him up. Traumatic experience with your child. You should see the before and after X-rays, mind blowing. In San Diego they are known as the Home Depot docs. Cocky too. Meeting prior to surgery with the surgeon who is considered the best in the business about being with our doctor, he stated some guys get up on Saturday and drive their car, I do this, I dont need any help but it's welcomed. None the less they did a splendid job, while we lived in the Ronald Mcdonald house, another fantastic orginization. One of those things you cant appreciate untill you actualy experience what they provide.

Happy to hear your boy is doing great.. What a tough experience for a young kid

$5k for 30 Gallons bottom coat and $9K for the top coat......stuffs expensive, wonder how it works on boats?

$5k for 30 Gallons bottom coat and $9K for the top coat......stuffs expensive, wonder how it works on boats?

I wonder if it would make the boat any less stable. I'm not a physics major, but it would be interesting to see how it reacts.

...and the sons drive dirt bikes and four wheelers around on their elaborate country estate just fcuking stuff up,boating and having a blast. Living the dream!

Just hooning about!