Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

Lightning strikes a Turkish commercial plane engine and the engine catches on fire. Nobody says shit. I would not either. I would be too busy hoping nobody smells the fact i just shit my pants.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6438.jpg

If this doesn't make you think "Dayamn" you might not be straight. Or into motorcycles. Or both.

Amazing skills Kiyonari!

http://www.surfertoday.com/surfing/8441-ha...-wave-in-nazare

"Garrett McNamara has surfed a giant wave in Nazaré and may have beaten his previous world record of the biggest wave ever surfed.

The man who tasted the biggest wave in the history of surfing might have improved the Guinness World Record. McNamara returned to Nazaré and on the 28th January a giant swell headed into his life.

The image captured by Tó Mané, one of the best surf photographers in Europe, is simply breathtaking. Garrett McNamara is seen riding what seems to be a 100-foot wave."

9t75bb7.jpg

20 Year old Polygot speaks 20 different languages

son of a ...

it gets crazy when he starts speaking languages you know because you can really tell he knows what he's saying. that's pretty amazing.

That Kate Beckinsale video just MADE this thread... :shock:

Mother of God is right! :monkeyleft: :icon_mrgreen:

King Richard the III found under a car park! The last English king to die in battle

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/9537600...rved-spine.html

Confirmed:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-21063882

Check out how terrible his scoliosis was:

95CcemN.jpg

"He introduced the concept of bail and legal representation for poor people. He banned restrictions on the production of books and other printed material and ordered that the law be translated into English so everyone could read and understand it. He encouraged the economic growth of Northern England and had the balls to go into battle himself despite being disabled. He was fitted up by the Tudors who were a bunch of evil bastards and portrayed as evil by a toadying Shakespeare. He was popular with commoners during his reign which is probably why the elite had it in for him"