Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

I wonder if it would make the boat any less stable. I'm not a physics major, but it would be interesting to see how it reacts.

It shouldn't, because it isn't going to affect direct pressure since the boat and water would both be contained and it isn't going to change the buoyancy of the boat (water density or boat weight),

All the hull steps which aren't in the direction of travel on a boat act primarily to aerate and break the surface tension of the water, so most of the time they are actively trying to get the water to separate from the hull.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M5 driven like madman in city streets. This guy should be put behind the bars but it made me to say damn none the less.

That stuff is amazing. I'd like to spray a car with it, inside and out. I wonder how much you need per sqft of an area.

That stuff is amazing. I'd like to spray a car with it, inside and out. I wonder how much you need per sqft of an area.

150-180 square feet per gallon. Works out to like $3.46 a square foot when you buy the gallon size jugs.

That's a billion dollar idea. Think of the worldwide mining/trucking/oil sands industry, they alone would purchase hundreds of millions to not only keep the equipment clean but to be able to visually inspect equipment at any one time.

Random thought, but this could be the solution to get all the honey out of the jar...or any food for that matter...as long as it doesn't seep into the food. lol.

yeah but who's going to be the first guy to stick his dick in it. that's the real question.

That´s actually fcuking genius!

That was a rocket. Such a sweet hit.

Fed up with all of the media fawning over Bale.

He absolutely crushed that shot! That was one in a million. Great play to pick that ball of mid bounce like that.

Fed up with all of the media fawning over Bale.

Come on - two out of two tries, both in additional time. That's pretty spectacular to me. Anyways, that was a great game. I almost fell asleep during the Chelsea one.

"People report observing a large fast-moving object directly above the city of Chelyabinsk. Object left visible contrail. Few seconds later people felt powerfull explosion which smashed glass windows all over the city.'

AHH MOTHERLAND!

Come on - two out of two tries, both in additional time. That's pretty spectacular to me. Anyways, that was a great game. I almost fell asleep during the Chelsea one.

Yes he had a good game, yes he is playing well right now but it was a few weeks ago he was diving all over the place.

Also you are lucky you are not subjected to the UK media that seem to want to fellate him all the time.

It is so embarrassing watching ITV's footage as the anchor is a wanker and the commentator raies his voice everytime he or Rooney touch the ball in a match. So annoying.