Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

I'm actually surprised at how tame this video is.

I love the "have a nice evening," being included the guy even looked back at here and was staring at the back of her head.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the "have a nice evening," being included the guy even looked back at here and was staring at the back of her head.

that surprises me, because she's not even hot :/

Wow, of all the causes in the world to tackle. Basically saying that the world needs to change because it offends you...and people should donate money to be a force for change?! lmao

Check it:

10 hours of walking in NY as a man

Some things are best left alone. It surprising how much time people have on their hands.

So when she becomes an "actress" how will she react to people then? What a joke.....

Was the first (lady) video also staged?

If it wasn't it's ridiculous if that's what's actually going on! It would definitely suck being harassed like that.

Amazing what passes off as adversity these days.

Yup, and half of the comments were innocuously complimentary.

America has become a society of pathetic complainers and professional offendees.

Hailed as the greatest pickpocket in the world

http://www.ted.com/talks/apollo_robbins_th...of_misdirection

Watch it to the end

The thing that bothers me about that talk and demonstration is that the guy on stage inherently trusts the presenter because it's a TED talk. There's no way you'd get me (or most people for that matter) to let a stranger on the street be that "friendly." Sleight of hand is a bit easier when the target lets their guard down because they trust you.

And without trying to spoil it for anyone else....

I actually noticed the "surprise" while he was introducing the poker chip to the fellow on stage. But then I have always been more observant than most. I did have to go back to see exactly when the "surprise" occurred as I was curious to see how quickly I noticed. Although to be fair, it's tough to say whether or not I would have noticed if he hadn't drawn attention to it earlier.