Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

Highly trained pilots in very good physical condition. Your average american waddling around an amusement park nearly blacks out if they get out of the lazy-boy too abruptly.

hahahahaha

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random mom kills "wipeout" on the drums!

Donna Stearns, Special Education Supervisor

Lakeland Alternative High School

www.lakelandschools.org, 29 Nov 2004 [cached]

Donna Sterns

Lakeland Central School District - Transportation Department

www.lakelandschools.org, 2 Jan 2008 [cached]

Donna Stearns, Supervisor

Donna Stearns (drums) is an elementary school teacher who has been known to break out a pair of pencils and play a drum solo on her desk for her students!

Very cool :icon_thumleft:

Donna Stearns, Special Education Supervisor

Lakeland Alternative High School

www.lakelandschools.org, 29 Nov 2004 [cached]

Donna Sterns

Lakeland Central School District - Transportation Department

www.lakelandschools.org, 2 Jan 2008 [cached]

Donna Stearns, Supervisor

Donna Stearns (drums) is an elementary school teacher who has been known to break out a pair of pencils and play a drum solo on her desk for her students!

Very cool :icon_thumleft:

:icon_thumleft: Thats bad ass

Saturday evening, people camping in front of BestBuy awaiting black Friday.

post-22556-1353300638_thumb.jpg

Camp out for a week and lose a thousand dollars of income to save a thousand dollars on discounts. Makes perfect sense. Amuuurica!

Camp out for a week and lose a thousand dollars of income to save a thousand dollars on discounts. Makes perfect sense. Amuuurica!

You're making quite an assumption there...

You're making quite an assumption there...

10:1 odds that whomever devised this ingenious plan included "we've been saving our unemployment checks for months to buy a new flat screen tv" in the sales pitch to their buddies.

If someone handed me $1k in cash I'm fairly certain I wouldn't take it, if I had to live in front of BestBuy for a week.

Or... get there early by camping out, buy what is the season's hottest toy or gadget with all the money you have, wait until people are panicking and sell them at inflated prices like they did with furbies, tickle me elmo, xbox, iphones, etc.

Some people can afford to take the time off, or, like we have done with the rose parade, have someone be your place holder.

Some people have totally different value systems than you regardless of their income

Or... get there early by camping out, buy what is the season's hottest toy or gadget with all the money you have, wait until people are panicking and sell them at inflated prices like they did with furbies, tickle me elmo, xbox, iphones, etc.

Some people can afford to take the time off, or, like we have done with the rose parade, have someone be your place holder.

Some people have totally different value systems than you regardless of their income

Or they could be fuckwads.

OR they could be waiting to purchase the best deals first so they can turn around and sell them on ebay for a profit.

You can't buy things in huge quantities (5+ etc) so it hardly seems worth the effort to pocket at best a couple hundred bucks.

Even with a steady parade of food and drinks being served to me, I can't even sit on a beach at the Four Seasons for a week doing nothing.

Cannot fathom sitting in a fcuking tent for a week outside of Best Buy lol for any reason unless Jessica Biel was in the tent giving 1-on-1 massage tutorials.

And further to my previous statement...

Animals! The whole bloody lot of them. Why would anyone want to be anywhere near that? It makes no sense to me.