88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in line with what you posted

check this out

probably not for the faint hearted.

Man, that's got to go. I understand PSA's but those were just morbid and disturbing

Guest skokos

check this out

wow. that made me sick.

Man, that's got to go. I understand PSA's but those were just morbid and disturbing

It's called propoganda.......didn't Hitler use that to control his country!!!????

It's called propoganda.......didn't Hitler use that to control his country!!!????

Dont think Hitler had videos of Beetles running into people on Youtube. :eusa_think:

check this out

No, it's not for the faint of heart. The emotional aspect is a big player in those videos. Anyone with kids probably won't do to well with that one.

While emotions are important, and I think D.Wiggs may agree with me here, that they cannot overtake our reasoning.

While they may be "over the top" it may be a very effective tool in driver's education classes.

Just a thought.

No, it's not for the faint of heart. The emotional aspect is a big player in those videos. Anyone with kids probably won't do to well with that one.

While emotions are important, and I think D.Wiggs may agree with me here, that they cannot overtake our reasoning.

While they may be "over the top" it may be a very effective tool in driver's education classes.

Just a thought.

Very powerful video; that would grab the attention of someone more so than the comedy 'safe driving' videos.

As an EMS pilot this is spot on. People have got to think when they are behind the wheel. Cell phones are a very real distraction. I am not saying ban them, but I am saying educate people about distractions while driving. You noticed most were young inexperienced drivers (not saying some aren't responsible). Accidents can happen to anyone,just reduce the probability.

I am done ranting.

BR

Seriously?

That was super mild compared to whats really out there on the web...

i agree..that one is considered very mild to other vids on the net..i've seen this vid posted on alot of car forums..and it really makes people think before doing anything stupid on the road..

Just a thought.

when i passed my driving test last year..we were forced to watch some videos of real accident that was caught on tape etc..and they showed us alot of disturbing pictures of after the crash..dead people etc..it was really bad i would say..i didn't even watch it..i just shut my eyes until it ended..i can't believe they made everyone watch that before we start driving on the roads..i feel that this video is 100x more effective then watching a video filled with blood and gore..it makes no sense..its more like telling us "this is what you look like if u crash and die..be afraid" i think the advertisement video is so much more useful..and i think they should use that instead.

Just a thought.

I do agree Dave. For example, I HATE the ASPCA videos. i can't watch them; but that's me. If it gets others to help or at least stop hurting animals then that's great.

I won't let my emotional reaction cloud my rational judgment on the situation.

That guy needs to view the post where Sean Connery explains when its okay to smack your gal

Immediately after I took possession of the car, I would be newly single with a new car.

I do agree Dave. For example, I HATE the ASPCA videos. i can't watch them; but that's me. If it gets others to help or at least stop hurting animals then that's great.

I won't let my emotional reaction cloud my rational judgment on the situation.

Glad we agree! Can we be friends again? :lol2:

Dammit can we get back to the girl with literally killer thighs.

For Chaos....NSFW.

NSFW.

muscle-babe-quads.jpg

Other than your silly hockey allegiance; I didn't know we werent! :lol2:

I canged my mind! You didn't wish me happy birthday! Some mod you are! :lol2: :thefinger: