Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

When you click on the color that's the same as your number you are telling him 1 of 5 possibilities. All those 5 possibilities are in separate houses. When you click on the house you are selecting your own number. Everything else is red herring :turboalex:

mehhh, you had to spoil it :tyson:

i knew how it worked, but it is quite interesting the first few times you do it :)

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may seem outrageous..but who knows. If you happen to be a rich or a very wealthy individual and have views on fate,chance,luck..etc.. Or are just generous, and would like to change someones life, I'd like a Black Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster for free. that's all I'd like is a Lamborghini. so if you remember being in my shoe at a time, hook it up!! Lol Obviously no scams, serious people only. Thanks!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/wan/2451109367.html

People these days asking for a free Murci?

People these days asking for a free Murci?

Do'h, I've been here how long, can't believe I never thought of that!!

And he only has one shoe? I wonder if when he drives the car he will keep it on the gas foot or clutch... Jokes aside there was a young comedian guy who asked for a million bucks "just because" and got it. So you never know.

Do'h, I've been here how long, can't believe I never thought of that!!

And he only has one shoe? I wonder if when he drives the car he will keep it on the gas foot or clutch... Jokes aside there was a young comedian guy who asked for a million bucks "just because" and got it. So you never know.

no he didn't.

He did however fool almost all the news channels in North America, and countless blogs and news sites. .

Even though I've known it was a hoax since the reveal, I had a hell of a hard time finding anyone that wrote anything about it. None of the news sites updated their stories with the true outcome.

http://blog.impcanada.com/tag/craig-rowin/

no he didn't.

He did however fool almost all the news channels in North America, and countless blogs and news sites. .

Even though I've known it was a hoax since the reveal, I had a hell of a hard time finding anyone that wrote anything about it. None of the news sites updated their stories with the true outcome.

http://blog.impcanada.com/tag/craig-rowin/

Dammit, well now that you ruined my dream hand over the Hundai

Mega damn!! and sucks big time..

looks like both cars are slammed..probably a E39 station wagon towing a 8series Bmw? not sure..but that sucks!

Mega damn!! and sucks big time..

looks like both cars are slammed..probably a E39 station wagon towing a 8series Bmw? not sure..but that sucks!

That happened to a guy that is pretty well known in a polish driftscene. It happened like a week ago and supposedly the car that was trailered (

) is already fixed.

The first sentence from the vid and the way the guy says it is funny as hell, and it made the vid very popular here :D he says something like "it tosses him like a satan".

That happened to a guy that is pretty well known in a polish driftscene. It happened like a week ago and supposedly the car that was trailered (
) is already fixed.

The first sentence from the vid and the way the guy says it is funny as hell, and it made the vid very popular here :D he says something like "it tosses him like a satan".

any thread or forum that has a followup on what happened? although i probably can't understand what they are saying on there..but i would like to see pics of before and after..interested to see how both his tow car and drift car looks closeup aswell..if u happen to know.. :icon_thumleft: