Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure which is more impressive: the guy, or the bike taking the beating. Great World Cup MTB go pro action

Not sure which is more impressive: the guy, or the bike taking the beating. Great World Cup MTB go pro action

Course looked like a blast! Truth be told modern DH bikes are no less sophisticated than a supercross moto bike. 4-6 piston disc brakes, 8-9" suspension travel, forks and shocks made by Fox, Olhins, etc.

EDIT: So much of that article about the presidential limo sounds like bullshit. GM hasn't made the 6.5 Diesel since 2000 and it was essentially a pos then, plus it was turbocharged not SC.

I would hope they could fit the presidential limo with a current version 400hp duramax.

emanon,

I know! I'm more of a XC guy, and I have a twin suspension XC bike but for the first time last year, I decided to rent a pretty high end DH bike to do one day of DH. Man!! I was so impressed with the ability of the bike to just swallow the terrain...any terrain...presented in front of the bike. So much fun.

That course looks like a total blast indeed.

10x more impressive. Imagine being this kid at his age wailing with ozzy osbourne. Now that's a story to tell when you're older. "Man... I was so good at guitar when I was a kid I was rocking with Ozzy before I was a teenager." Old news but it's pretty freaking awesome.