Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a slight problem with your pictures, all of them seem to have a watermark or something placed randomly over the girls.

Yep, at that distance, the Moon might not even be able to orbit the Earth as a Moon, it might instead break up into pieces. However, if it did hold together and was that close, the gravity from it would be so strong that when going over the oceans, the water would be pulled up miles high. Such a Moon probably would cause the oceans to wash over the continents.

And every time it went overhead you would feel like you weigh a lot less, cars would loose traction going around a bend also, and tall buildings might bend.

On the other hand it wouldnt matter as the earth would not exist as it is today.

Wouldn't the moon be gravitationally drawn towards a collision with the earth at that distance?

you are probably correct. i would assume something so big wouldn't be able to orbit the earth.

10 month steroid transformation. This is not your average high school kids wanna-be juicer doing one cycle. This kid took pro IFBB levels of drugs. He had a video up (YouTube yanked it) of him explaining what he took. My jaw was on the floor. It was MASSIVE amounts. Like 5-10 different things.....daily. I don't see how he is still alive.

Yemeni Gangnam Style wedding results in three accidental AK47 head shots at close range..

I don't know what to say.

Original source...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=092_1385087034

Play stupid games /Roman.

I don't feel even a little bit bad for them. You're at a party dancing around with a guy who was just firing his AK into the air... And I'm just assuming under the influence of something. WTF?

fcuking heathens.

That was a BAD B!TCH.

Sustained winds of 230mph.

It was funny to me when the guy saw some light, and said oh the eyewall must be coming through. The eye wasnt anywhere near him at that point. The nasty winds come first, then the eye passes over.

Check out the storm surge :shock: