TurboGallardo's Heffner TTG Spyder Film.

kilo16

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy fellas and let me know what you think.

There's only one thing to say (or ask) ........

When is your Lambo going to Sarasota, to get a little more "junk in the trunk". We all know how much you like a good 60-130 roll on, and I'm guessing 2nd place just doesn't sit well with you, at all.

So when that Jersey winter hits, you might as well pack it up and send it down to Jason and is crew, for the 850 rwhp (on 93 octane) set-up, that Alan says is perfect for the street ............ 2011 will be one memorable Summer .............. One word comes to mind ....

WOOOSH

THAT IS JUST PLANE SICK!!!!! Congrats...sick sound...love the flames!

Thanks for the comments all!

Looks like you guys recorded a 60-130 in 4.8! I want to see the video where Kilo beats him! :)

Allan, the time ended up being 4.78 sec w/ a passenger and top down. He has run better times though. Also I did do two pulls with the GTT, both of which I beat the car, from 40-60 after letting me get the jump. :thefinger:

Videos will come of that soon enough.

Incredible video Dan. I had an incredible time this morning.

Allan, I ran a 4.6 on my first ever 60-130 attempt on the new setup with a full tank of gas. I am pretty sure there's at least another couple of tenths in the car.

Probably one of the only videos I have seen that truly gives you the experience you feel when driving, or riding as a passenger in a GTT. It is very difficult to capture the speed and sound on video, and Dan you did an awesome job buddy!

Dino, your car is dope.....