Bad Ass 670 SV TT

Steve400S

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the car that was at Lambo LV for a little while. Im curious if it was just there to sit until the show or if Jonah decided that he didnt want the car anymore??

This is the car that was at Lambo LV for a little while. Im curious if it was just there to sit until the show or if Jonah decided that he didnt want the car anymore??

That, or I wonder if Underground has some type of business relationship with Lambo LV?

The person by the car said the car has 1100-1500hp depending on boost and fuel used. Wonder what the RWHP dyno numbers are if it was ever tested.

Guest Rob Burgundy
I'm probably the only one who thinks TTing an SV ruins it.

Nope,me too. The one lambo I wouldnt. Regular gallardo or murcie sure but not an SV

Nope,me too. The one lambo I wouldnt. Regular gallardo or murcie sure but not an SV

Why? Its just another "special edition" of a long dated platform. Its not a groud up car like a enzo or carrera gt.

Why? Its just another "special edition" of a long dated platform. Its not a groud up car like a enzo or carrera gt.

Not really. The SV is so much better than a regular LP.

• 2 weeks later...