New Lamborghini - LP700-4 - Discussion

Hawkan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got an invite from a fellow member (thanks btw) but things arent looking like thats going to work out....

Monaco Bodyguards posted the pass pic from the presentation on another forum. So...

58862d1290171428-vip-invitation-see-new-lamborghini-aventador-lp-700-4-factory-img_0186.jpg

97337338.jpg

My order now confirmed, first customer car at my dealership. Matt white with shiny black wheels

that's sick! congrats!! are you going to trade in the SV for it?

Guest Dereiter
My order now confirmed, first customer car at my dealership. Matt white with shiny black wheels

My congrats! Anyway you did right step.

Thanks guys. Dealer demos arrive in May, so I'm hoping customer cars start here in Switzerland in June or maybe July.

Already sold the SV. Much as I loved it, I got a 16M and much preferred driving that.

Ragingbull, you'll love the car when you see it.

The answer lies in the 7 speed. Up til now, only Porsche has a 7 speed manual being released. There is a big difference between a 6 speed and a 7 speed that probably led to a decision for strictly egear.... In terms of faster and ease of operation, probably the decision for strictly egear made more sense. Furthermore, to look at the number of purchases of manual vs egear, it almost seals the fate of any possibility for a manual 7...

The Ferrari California and 458 Italia come standard with a 7 speed.

Thanks guys. Dealer demos arrive in May, so I'm hoping customer cars start here in Switzerland in June or maybe July.

Already sold the SV. Much as I loved it, I got a 16M and much preferred driving that.

Ragingbull, you'll love the car when you see it.

Definitely staying ahead of the "curve" selling the SV already. The future depreciation of the SV will have nothing to do with how spectacular the car looks and drives. The depreciation will occur because all the people who spent half a million to buy the SV are also going to be the same ones who purchase the new LP700. Most will trade their SV, and it will put a larger supply on the market in a fairly short amount of time. The supply will be greater than the demand until the right value is established by what the market{you} feel the car is worth to them. Values are all depending on supply and demand. How else could a Reventon bring 1.3 million when it was new? Was there really another $900K in advances in that car? Anyway, good news for ahead for people who have been wanting to buy an SV in the future.

One more thing about Lamborghini. When they come out with a replacement model {Diablo to Murcie/ Gallardo to LP560} they keep the initial prices very similar to the old model, which hurts the value of the predecessor. A Diablo 6.0 SE{last Diablo's} MSRP was $267K and the new Murcie in 2002 was $271K.

By the way, don't think for a minute the LP670 will drop to 300k, but a $420 car will be closer to $350-$370K. Remember-all speculation, but history has a way of repeating itself.

The Ferrari California and 458 Italia come standard with a 7 speed.

Both f cars are auto 7 speed. Porsche will have a manual row yourself 7 speed and a 7 speed pdk available

Guest Dereiter
Definitely staying ahead of the "curve" selling the SV already. The future depreciation of the SV will have nothing to do with how spectacular the car looks and drives. The depreciation will occur because all the people who spent half a million to buy the SV are also going to be the same ones who purchase the new LP700. Most will trade their SV, and it will put a larger supply on the market in a fairly short amount of time. The supply will be greater than the demand until the right value is established by what the market{you} feel the car is worth to them. Values are all depending on supply and demand. How else could a Reventon bring 1.3 million when it was new? Was there really another $900K in advances in that car? Anyway, good news for ahead for people who have been wanting to buy an SV in the future.

One more thing about Lamborghini. When they come out with a replacement model {Diablo to Murcie/ Gallardo to LP560} they keep the initial prices very similar to the old model, which hurts the value of the predecessor. A Diablo 6.0 SE{last Diablo's} MSRP was $267K and the new Murcie in 2002 was $271K.

By the way, don't think for a minute the LP670 will drop to 300k, but a $420 car will be closer to $350-$370K. Remember-all speculation, but history has a way of repeating itself.

Sensible post.