New Lamborghini - LP700-4 - Discussion

Hawkan

:lol2: So True. Just walk in while texting or on the cell or looking straight ahead pokerfaced-out and take your time, no rush, even better walk in "boppin'" to the music (if there's music playing)...My favorite was the "wriststamp-flex" haha.. Works 85-90% of the time almost anywhere, with or without a Murcie. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno how dramatic these preview events are, but when I went to see the 458 dealer unveiling a few months ago at Foreign Cars Italia, it didn't seem like a big deal.

I was invited along with my friend but I paid attention to how we were treated as we didn't have to sign in or anything. He did know 1 or 2 of the sales guys there, but I don't think anyone would say anything or care either way.

Even the business casual attire wasn't in full force. ;)

Me and a member here did that for an event for the players run. We were in his murcielago and when all the exotics were pulling into the stop we went in with them. Everyone thought we were part of the rally,we went in,had a big filet mignon and lots of wine and hungout for the evening. Not saying crashing is classy but it's fun once and a while ;)

NOW I know why I had to pay for two extra mouths at the Players RUn diner in Utha..!!

LOL LOL

Guest Rob Burgundy
NOW I know why I had to pay for two extra mouths at the Players RUn diner in Utha..!!

LOL LOL

Ahhhhahaha! C'mon! Didn't I make up for it with drinks and female introductions at the night club after? Next time dinner is on me! :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Ahhhhahaha! C'mon! Didn't I make up for it with drinks and female introductions at the night club after? Next time dinner is on me! :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Drinks..? Oh yea, you mean those watered down "Ice Tea" things...

And the "Females" well lets just say my eyes still HURT!! LOL LOL

But then again..it was Utha..cant ask for to much there.. Ha Ha

Guest Rob Burgundy

:crybaby2: :crybaby2: Next time I'm in Washington show me where all of the grade A elfs from santas work shop went.

Dario, the front end is very close on your p/s! On the sides though the air scoops are different.

In what way? come on come on...

Damn Cats, you're a tough crowd of 1.

Look fellas, there has to be some sort of micro undercover camera at the spy store that's pretty cheap. Someone make it happen. That is all.

Carry on.

How about a camera in a tie? We know they have caught people with the camera pens before....

http://spygear.factoryoutletstore.com/spla...CFQ915Qodbnjjmw

ok ok i did i little pshop,i have not seen the next murcy's,is this similar to it?

post-12198-1290954075.jpg

Now THAT is nice!! One can only hope!!

DoctaM3 and I will be attending the Preview Party in NYC on the 10th and we were wondering who else from LP would be there. I have seen several posts over in the LA topic mentioning their attendance and thought it would be nice to have a separate topic.

Please post up if you are attending and if you have any interest in meeting up Thursday night for dinner or drinks. Perhaps we could have a mini LP get together....

Where's it being held?

Is it invite only?

If so I doubt I'm one of the "CHOSEN" people :crybaby2:

Show up in one of your lambos, and you will have a pretty solid chance of walking in.