LP640 Roadster Crash

Turbo50Mike

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask any great racing driver..everyone crashes...its part of learning how to become a good driver..

:iamwithstupid:

I hate when people say "Oh they're a good driver, they haven't been in any crashes." Not being in a crash, ever, doesn't make you a great driver.

What a shame the orange GT got totaled :crybaby2:

The Murci looks bad but the cabin is intact and that's good, if the driver and passenger get to walk only with bruised egos I do not care how the car looks.

i wouldn't go out and say they are rich and no skills...i hate it when people says that...do you know what happened? usually people who says that are just haters or jealous..

ask any great racing driver..everyone crashes...its part of learning how to become a good driver..

sucks to see the car wrecked..lp640 roadsters are beautiful cars..hope the people are fine!

yeah............... I'm just speaking in general. Maybe look at what I'm trying to say.

not directly finger pointing saying that was the case here... but with crashes like this one happening close to everyday, It's going to cross my mind.

and definitely not a hater, just a though I had.

that car came out of Atlanta. I know the first two owners, I don't know this person though. I remember when they sold it, but I don't remember who they sold it to. That is a shame, only one that I knew of that looked like that.

More pics...

Such a shame, really nice color combo...Just glad no one was seriously injured. Passenger had some bruising from the seatbelt.

Wreck.jpg

Wreck2.jpg

Wreck3.jpg

Wreck4.jpg

Wreck5.jpg

Wreck6.jpg

Wreck7.jpg

Wreck8.jpg

Wreck9.jpg

Wreck10.jpg

Wreck11.jpg

Wreck12.jpg

Wreck13.jpg

The police report states that at the time of the accident he was driving like a 'little old lady'.

He couldn't take care of either of his gals. Atleast one survived with minor injuries.!

Looks like an 07. My guess, as with so many accidents, it was a new owner or a borrowed car. Just my guess.

Prob an Audi mechanic checking the alignment. :eusa_think:

Looks like an 07. My guess, as with so many accidents, it was a new owner or a borrowed car. Just my guess.

09 car. Bought new at Lamborghini Atlanta. Guy put it on consignment and sold it to my client. My client then sold it to this guy. I think he has had it for a while. I am trying to remember when my guy sold it. I can't recall. It was not recently though.