18 y/o on L4P bought new car

PCow

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:iamwithstupid:

Roll cages DO save lives. And racing school(s) help a ton. There's tons around, esp. if you're out in Cali.

Some are designed well enough to withstand several end over end flips!!

Its a bad idea on a lot of different levels.

+10 and who knows dad or mom might be hedging a bet on the kids life insurance, I sure hope not, this isn't going to end well, however best of luck :).

I'm going to beat my face against a wall in hopes of making some sense of all this.

Ok LP, I are serious : have this question to present to you all , if a SLR or SLS is in a roll over crash, IE how do the doors open ? ? ? ................................

some have said stuff about explosive bolts ? can any one clear this up ?

Still no AE86 :crybaby2: , You don't like to go sideways?

funniest car I have ever had for the shortest time, RHD import from japan Apex Levin , digi dash , coilovers. anyone can go sideways but control is they key.

Hello, I had my friend sign up for me due to having a project due for my school today.

Question, who is the company that will be insuring ya ? and what sort of policy will you be carrying with this sort of car ?. Just asking, no H8n from here. :).

Question, who is the company that will be insuring ya ? and what sort of policy will you be carrying with this sort of car ?. Just asking, no H8n from here. :).

Its a fair question... When I was about 3 years older than him, I bought a BMW M3 (no Lambo or Ferrari, but enough of a car that triple A said "We consider that to be an exotic and dont insure them... Especially for someone under 25 regardless of driving record..." Today its the SLOWEST car I own) Even though I had a good driving record (no Points at least) Finding insurance was a MAJOR PITA... The general consensus was "Not available at any price for somebody your age."

Guest Rob Burgundy

Your M3 is the slowest car you own? What kind of fcuking mods are in the ML?! :icon_mrgreen:

Its a fair question... When I was about 3 years older than him, I bought a BMW M3 (no Lambo or Ferrari, but enough of a car that triple A said "We consider that to be an exotic and dont insure them... Especially for someone under 25 regardless of driving record..." Today its the SLOWEST car I own) Even though I had a good driving record (no Points at least) Finding insurance was a MAJOR PITA... The general consensus was "Not available at any price for somebody your age."

It is faster than the c/t lol.

funniest car I have ever had for the shortest time, RHD import from japan Apex Levin , digi dash , coilovers. anyone can go sideways but control is they key.

yeh, easy to control if it has no engine mode, i.e N/A.

Why Funny?

+10 and who knows dad or mom might be hedging a bet on the kids life insurance, I sure hope not, this isn't going to end well, however best of luck :).

WTF is your problem? Jesus

Ok LP, I are serious : have this question to present to you all , if a SLR or SLS is in a roll over crash, IE how do the doors open ? ? ? ................................

some have said stuff about explosive bolts ? can any one clear this up ?

The SLS was designed with explosives in the door hinges that disengage the hinges if the detect a prolonged rollover.

yeh, easy to control if it has no engine mode, i.e N/A.

Why Funny?

It was always easy to control, since it was an ex N1 car :). locked rear diff and the coilover suspension by ohlins cost more then the car :).

WTF is your problem? Jesus

Just a question to provoke someone else not you.

Agreed, Skyline818 your unique brand of stupidity is starting to wear thin.

It's the internet's, if stupidity is what offends you might just rip the DSL line out of the wall and just start reading the paper.

Just a question to provoke someone else not you.

It's the internet's, if stupidity is what offends you might just rip the DSL line out of the wall and just start reading the paper.

There is the common case of stupidity and then there are off shoots of fuckwittery which you have developed into a fine art. Judging by your posts it is about the only thing you are going to be able to develop. Telling me to rip my cable out of the wall does not improve your IQ so do not for one minute think that is funny or clever fuckstain.

All you seem to do is copy and paste from 4chan and we all know what a bunch of immature cretinous front lobe missing halfwits the majority of them are. So either stop making out you have just evolved to a stage where you can open bananas with your feet or you are gone because as dark as my humour goes, your post was several steps beyond what is socially acceptable only for you to then post the above.

Guest Rob Burgundy

:iamwithstupid: Couldn't have said it better myself.

No really. I couldn't have. Your grammar and English skills are far superior to mine. :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: Couldn't have said it better myself.

No really. I couldn't have. Your grammar and English skills are far superior to mine. :icon_mrgreen:

I'm still trying to get past "fuckwittery"

Guest Rob Burgundy
I'm still trying to get past "fuckwittery"

U.S Equivalent of douchenozzle :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen: