PCow

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

our school does not offer calc II

we only have AP Calc and that class only is allowed 32 students and the requirements for AP classes at my school are a little ridiculous

Wait... your family has the scratch to buy cars like that, yet sends you to a school that doesn't offer anything past Calc 1? WTF?

I thought all kids with any kind of $$$ went to private schools that pushed you a lot further along. Webb School etc.

That's a bit off topic. Quit derailing my fcuking thread you jack wagons.

God knows its stayed on track this far :lol2:

I can feel my 2 brain cells frying while reading the last two pages of this thread.

now I feel the same way.

Must be my non calc background holding me back and getting in the way.

Speaking of schooling at 18, arrh I forgot all my shxt now..

What's Calculus 1, 2 or AP?

Did we do Calculus, Organic Chemistry,Fluid mechanics and Thermodynamics in High school?

For the last few years I have only been using Matrix and Laplas Transform( First/second year Uni?)which I will need a text book to fully understand it.

BTW, I don't know the math skill of an average person on the street, but America do have the most and best Mathematicians, Scientists and Engineers in the world according to one of my Professors.

Once again Ghost,

excuse all the sarcasm this forum has brought, and welcome to the forums!

Hope you can be a contributing member here!

;)

Speaking of schooling at 18, arrh I forgot all my shxt now..

What's Calculus 1, 2 or AP?

Did we do Calculus, Organic Chemistry,Fluid mechanics and Thermodynamics in High school?

For the last few years I have only been using Matrix and Laplas Transform( First/second year Uni?)which I will need a text book to fully understand it.

BTW, I don't know the math skill of an average person on the street, but America do have the most and best Mathematicians, Scientists and Engineers in the world according to one of my Professors.

AP merely denotes that it's accepted as credit for a Jr. College. Some univ will take it as undergrad courses.

Yes I had O-Chem and upper level phys in HS, but had to go to a local college to take them. Same way I was at the HS in 8th grade taking classes. Is this uncommon? Myself and a cousin went from even a normal HS right into Univ at the Soph level. I figured someone coming from $$$ like that would be coming out of a private HS and going right into an Ivy League school. Even the guys I know who did mediocre at Webb got accepted to Pepperdine.

At any rate, enjoy your sleds and keep them rubber side down.

WTF jpeg & taylor?

Both of us where a little bitchy I guess. I am done with it now. Hit a few other people in PMs so I don't derail this thread anymore than my original jab/joke did. Lesson learned LPower doesn't like math/school comments. I will go back to lurking.

Both of us where a little bitchy I guess. I am done with it now. Hit a few other people in PMs so I don't derail this thread anymore than my original jab/joke did. Lesson learned LPower doesn't like math/school comments. I will go back to lurking.

I love a good math/ school joke....

I dont know what the hell the problem was.

:lol2:

Who doesn't!

In Math Class Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question."Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left ?"

"None.", replied Johnny. "'cause the rest would fly away."

"Well,the answer is four," said the teacher. "But I like the way you are thinking."

Little Johnny said, "I have a question for you now. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop,

one licking her cone, the second biting her cone, and the third one sucking her

cone, which one is married ?

Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone?"

"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger. But I like the way you are thinking.

Little Johnny jokes FTW! (Hope I get this correct!)

Little Johnny is sitting in English class, when the teacher announces the morning's assignment:

"Now class, I want you to say a word with three syllables and then use it in a sentence."

Many little hands went up and the teacher chose Sally.

Sally said, "Camera...My daddy takes pictures with his camera."

"Very good Sally," says the teacher. "Who's Next?"

Johny throws up his hand and the teacher says, "OK Johnny, your turn."

Johhny calls out, "Urinate!"

"Johnny!" yells the teacher in a shocked voice.

"Urinate, but if you had bigger tits, you'd be a ten!"

Ba-da-dum... tchhhh!

:icon_mrgreen:

I dont know what the hell the problem was.

:iamwithstupid:

I thought ktaylor had a very good point. I guess some people don't get sarcasm, even when it's pointed out! :eusa_think:

Wait... your family has the scratch to buy cars like that, yet sends you to a school that doesn't offer anything past Calc 1? WTF?

I thought all kids with any kind of $$$ went to private schools that pushed you a lot further along. Webb School etc.

I go to a private catholic high school, our school is different from the schools in the surrounding areas which are all public. We have different requirements in order to get into any AP classes or into any advanced classes. These classes are also extremely small so not many are accepted to get into the class to begin with. For you to talk about my school life with out knowing facts is purely ignorant

I go to a private catholic high school, our school is different from the schools in the surrounding areas which are all public. We have different requirements in order to get into any AP classes or into any advanced classes. These classes are also extremely small so not many are accepted to get into the class to begin with. For you to talk about my school life with out knowing facts is purely ignorant

Youre really trying arent you?

Let me bottom line this for you... Call one more member "a hater" or "Ignorant" or anything else, youre gone.

hey... I get to fly my colors...

wsc_seal_180.jpg

how come when you type fcuking it looks like fcuking and not something else?

fcuking comes out normal. fcuk does not.

In reference to the cars; awesome collection and please keep posting

In regards to mathematics and schooling; jeez lay off the curriculum that ghost is taking in school, that is nobody's business