Driving the Mulsanne!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Allan,

Just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on the Flying Spur's? I was looking at a few of them online last night after seeing GBGallardo's FS thread, and they look to be incredible cars that can be had for steals. Not knowing anything about the newer Bentley's out there, I was just wondering why you are not interested in them as much as the Arnage. :)

Hey Allan,

Just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on the Flying Spur's? I was looking at a few of them online last night after seeing GBGallardo's FS thread, and they look to be incredible cars that can be had for steals. Not knowing anything about the newer Bentley's out there, I was just wondering why you are not interested in them as much as the Arnage. :)

The Flying Spur is a great car inmo, just like the GT.. I personally think the Arnage has more presence and I like the old money aura it gives off..

The Flying Spur is a great car inmo, just like the GT.. I personally think the Arnage has more presence and I like the old money aura it gives off..

correct. though they are both great !

Guest Rob Burgundy
Hey Allan,

Stock the flying spur doesnt stand out. Every time I see one they are so underwhelming for a car that should have a huge presence.

I did see one with a full mansory kit on it with 22's and that was a different story but the Arnage seems to have that presence in stock form.

Stock the flying spur doesnt stand out. Every time I see one they are so underwhelming for a car that should have a huge presence.

:iamwithstupid:

There used to be a lot of Flying Spurs down here. I never cared for the looks, something got lost when they turned the coupe into a sedan, but I haven't seen one in ages. It's all Panameras and now Ghosts.

NO, no, no!! Don't confuse him!! We've been through 5 cars this morning.

So has he made a fcuking decision yet? Smack him around a little! :icon_mrgreen:

Oh yes it does!! Now I just need to have your money!!! :lol2:

Are dealers offering anything off sticker for these? I wonder if these will get the same type of depreciation the Brooklands did.

Are dealers offering anything off sticker for these? I wonder if these will get the same type of depreciation the Brooklands did.

I dont think so.. Brooklands was based off an old platform.. these are all new..

Cool, I wish the car was awd...

This may sound crazy but I think awd would take away a bit of that old money feel, for the Bentley or Rolls. It's not about the driving dynamics but the infusion of certain technology that would do it....those Bentleys gotta have that TT 6.8 V-8. :icon_mrgreen:

The CGT, Flying Spur, and Ghost are different stories.

This may sound crazy but I think awd would take away a bit of that old money feel, for the Bentley or Rolls. It's not about the driving dynamics but the infusion of certain technology that would do it....those Bentleys gotta have that TT 6.8 V-8. :icon_mrgreen:

The CGT, Flying Spur, and Ghost are different stories.

Yes, but I still want awd. The ghost isnt awd is it?

I loved the Ghost at first, but I am kind of let down by the stainless hood option on it. On the Phantom it's polished metal, on the Ghost it's silver paint. Next to a Phantom with the stainless hood it looks bad.