I made the move 08 GSL to 09 LP560

PCJR

I had posted an opinion poll a short while back of is it worth it - Thanks for all of the feedback!!

After much mental torture, I sold the Sl and I picked up the LP a couple of weeks ago.

I picked up an 09 from LOHouston. The car had 1500 miles on it when I picked itm up.

I have put about 150 miles on the LP so far. I can say that I think the $$ was worth it. The E-Gear trans is light years improved and I also think

the engine response and sound is greatly improved. The car blips faster on downshifts and all of the clunkiness when coming to a stop is gone.

I could not find a car I wanted w/CCB's so I upgraded the rotors and pads to the Girodisc setup. Seems to be less dust and they look much better

than the OE setup. The fronts are 380MM, a bit lager than the OE fronts. Rears are the same size.

A couple of things I miss about the SL - Manual seats sit lower in the car. First time I sat in the LP I was holding the height adj. button down

and I was thinking WTF is wrong. Then I remembered threads about seat height. Ride height adj suspension on GSL...what the hell was lambo thinking

by removing this...what a PIA this is going to be to change!

Mods to come:

Brake up grade - almost completed

Re-do the clear bra.

Lower ride height - Moton might have a solution, KW does offer a coilover kit.

Wheels - on the fence with this one. Want to lower it first then go from there. I can't decide what color & style wheels to go

with if I do?

Clear front side markers

That's it for now. I'll report back after I put some more miles on the car.

P1040237.JPG

P1040239.JPG

P1040240.JPG

P1040241.JPG

P1040242.JPG

P1040243.JPG

P1040244.JPG

P1040245.JPG

Guest Rob Burgundy

Awesome. this post just made me move from flacid to boner..

The car looks great and your kid looks like hes enjoying the Lamborghini lifestyle very well :icon_thumleft:

Great choice!! How good is the 560??? I love it.

For you, paint/powercoat wheels black. Calipers Verde, White, or Red. Nice....

Congrats PCJR! I like the stock wheels if my .02 matters...

For you, paint/powercoat wheels black. Calipers Verde, White, or Red. Nice....

:iamwithstupid:

here's black wheels with orange calipers, in my opinion looks great

78786388.jpg

23032216.jpg

yellow is not bad either.

99621862.jpg

Very nice! Where in PA are you located?

1/2 hr W of Philadelphia, near King of Prussia.

Thanks for all of the feedback and the pictures of cars w/black wheels.

I need to lower it first and then make a decision. If there are any other pictures you guys have of black cars with factory or aftermarket wheels,

please post them up for me!

Yes my boy LOVES the black car!! When I grabbed the key for my Turbo yesterday he practically melted on the floor

in typical 4yr old tantrum style...demanding we go out in the black car because it's his favorite!! He's going to be out of control

when he gets older!!

FYI - if anyone needs a booster seat for the little ones, the one I use is from Porsche. It's base is very narrow and fits reasonable well.

The back/neck height is adjustable and then removeable as they get taller.

Looks good! Enjoy the car! IMO those wheels need to go, they look to much like the wheels on the 80s Trans ASS for my liking.

Great move...did the same myself and absolutely 0 regret! The E-gear upgrade alone was worth it.

Im interested to hear how you lower it. Id like to do the same for mine...and also still deciding on wheels, clear side markers already done :)

congrats! LP560 is a great car.

those wheels come in 1/2 painted black from the factory, it's in the brochure. i also like apollo and callisto wheels, especially when darken.

for side marker, maybe you can find someone to smoke them?