• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can´t be real now can it? How does the Dog know that she is lying down there? Are dogs intelligent enough to remember that she was let down there on her funeral(assuming Dog was there and visually saw it)?

There are actually numerous stories of dogs sticking with their owners after they pass. A few months when Navy Seal Jon Tumilson died his dog was laying by the casket. Just amazing to see a Dogs love and dedication. I wish people were more like dogs.

Can´t be real now can it? How does the Dog know that she is lying down there? Are dogs intelligent enough to remember that she was let down there on her funeral(assuming Dog was there and visually saw it)?

There are actually numerous stories of dogs sticking with their owners after they pass. A few months when Navy Seal Jon Tumilson died his dog was laying by the casket. Just amazing to see a Dogs love and dedication. I wish people were more like dogs.

In Cracow there is this monument

"Dzok, the dog. The most faithful canine friend, ever epitomising a dogs boundless devotion to his master. Throughout the entire year /1990-1991/ Dżok was seen waiting in vain at the Rondo Grunwaldzkie roundabout to be fetched back by his master, who had passed away at the very site."

post-11539-1367146256.jpg

Reminds me of a favorite joke....Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car - when you let them out an hour later, which one is happy to see you?

A nice feel good dashcam video.

What bugs me is that I'm not sure if this is proof of that humanity still exists or proof of that the lack of humanity is so big that when simple daily tasks of kindness are perfomed we think of them as something extraordinary.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Caught this story today and wanted to share this welcome good deed, so let's hear some good news...

Temar Boggs and Chris Garcia, two teens who did a great deed to help a little girl. They joined the search for the 5 year old girl who had been abducted in their area, spotted her in a car, and chased the car on their bikes. The perp let the girl go and took off.

Two Teens Rescue 5-Year Old Girl From Abductor - Lancaster Co, PA

Video interview with Boggs included in the link.

This story is generating some buzz. There is already a college fund campaign started for these two.

Caught this story today and wanted to share this welcome good deed, so let's hear some good news...

Temar Boggs and Chris Garcia, two teens who did a great deed to help a little girl. They joined the search for the 5 year old girl who had been abducted in their area, spotted her in a car, and chased the car on their bikes. The perp let the girl go and took off.

This story is generating some buzz. There is already a college fund campaign started for these two.

Two heros! Thats fantastic.

Very cool! Good for them!

• 2 weeks later...

"What bugs me is that I'm not sure if this is proof that humanity still exists or proof of that the lack of humanity is so big that when simple daily tasks of kindness are perfomed we think of them as something extraordinary. "..................couldn't have said it any better.