AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

Sorry dude you are wrong that was the back of my old store on Robertson Blvd LA., Autostrada of Beverly Hills.

I bought that car in from Belgium in 1990...and sold it and replaced it with my RS200s group B rally cars because it sucked in tha canyons...

You didnt really just say "tha canyons"?

Please... For the love of everything holy.... Swallow your own tongue.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronin what do you think a realistic 0-60mph and 0-125mph time for your car is? Do you still think it is 2.3s and 5.3s?

Anything I say is discounted as bullshit here so I can only tell you my RS200E with only 600 hp did a proven 2.1 0-60 which made it the fastest road car back in 1987 and it was traction limited with 900 hp.

I would put it against the RS200E and not even think about it.....Maybe Allanlambo will man up and we can all know for sure.... I don't gamble so I wouldn't bet against it...

YOu guys are sooooo fcuking rude!!! You post nudie pics of girls that our new found friend cant relate to! Im very dissapointed in all of you! here you go Suck Balls... Enjoy....

MY EYES! MY EYES! What's seen can't be un-seen :crybaby2:

Anything I say is discounted as bullshit here so I can only tell you my RS200E with only 600 hp did a proven 2.1 0-60 which made it the fastest road car back in 1987 and it was traction limited with 900 hp.

I would put it against the RS200E and not even think about it.....Maybe Allanlambo will man up and we can all know for sure.... I don't gamble so I wouldn't bet against it...

I see you finally changed your name? Like I said Old man.... VBOX your Toyota........ or STFU

I see you finally changed your name? Like I said Old man.... VBOX your Toyota........ or STFU

I'm looking foward to meeting you face to face, this will be fun..

Gramps is obviously upset, but I'm actually interested to see what a high-HP Elise can put down.

Clearly his fantasyland nonsense "swatch timing" numbers are ludicrous, but a 2,100lb car with 500hp is of course capable of some impressive times.

Come on ronin, cut the track callout shit, that has nothing to do with the discussion. Take the vbox and use it, I'm sure the numbers will be solid if the car really does have that power.

Gramps is obviously upset, but I'm actually interested to see what a high-HP Elise can put down.

Clearly his fantasyland nonsense "swatch timing" numbers are ludicrous, but a 2,100lb car with 500hp is of course capable of some impressive times.

Come on ronin, cut the track callout shit, that has nothing to do with the discussion. Take the vbox and use it, I'm sure the numbers will be solid if the car really does have that power.

That was my original intention...but grandpa forgot his geritol and grandma obviously pissed in ovaltine..

One More Day up in "Tha" Canyon

Sung to the tune of "A Long December" by Counting Crows.

A long December and theres reason to believe

maybe this douche will be better than the last

I cant remember all the lies you said as you were posting

Oh the crap goes by so fast

And its one more day up in “tha” canyons

And its one more night with Ronin-tool

If you think your car can go that fast....

Youre a fool...

Na na na na nana nana nana na

The smell of bull-shit in winter

And the feeling that its all a lot of trash talk with no class

Then all at once you click on the crowded thread

And see your screennames changed to “I Lick My Own Ass”

And its one more day up in “tha” Canyons

And its one more post from Ronin-Cunt

And though you say you will run the Vbox

Bet you Punt

Na Na Na Na Na nana

Drove up to “tha” Canyon sometime after 2PM

and talked your usual shit like a queer

"I guess the winter makes the car a little slower

Makes you shift a little lower", cause the Vbox times wont show here

And its been a long December And theres reason to believe

Maybe this douche will be different than the last

I cant remember all the lies you said as you were posting

Oh the crap goes by so fast

And its one more day up in tha canyons

And its one more night with Ronin-tool

If you think your car can go that fast....

Youre a fool...

Na na na na nana nana

Ronin, come on now, just do the VBOX run, compare it to Allan's times, and be done with it. You know, we know, Allan knows, the lambo isn't setup at all in any way for track work. Your car has a full on aftermarket suspension setup, sequential shifter, and slick tires. wtf is this talk about pinks and expenses, GET OVER IT, it's not frigging Fast and the Furious. No one is going to owe anyone else a 10 second car.

all indications show this car might be able to do acceleration times that you wouldn't believe. You think your car can run like that? Prove it. There's a few distinctions, however, one of the very easy distinctions between a street car and one that isn't is that street cars DO NOT run slicks, cheater slicks, whatever.

Allanlambo is a back peddeling pussy.....afraid to get his ass kicked in public.

Im not the backpeddler who said 0-75 in 2.3 seconds.... and 0-125 in 5.3..................... THATS YOU.....

This was all started by Allenlambo shitin on a Lotus thread on another site callin my car shit.....a cheap pice of crap and so on then "he" started with the personal attacks...he tries to clean up his act here so that he doesn't look like the total cunt he is and then pussies out when he did mention "let's take it to the track" and I said let's go on L4P....

I've never put down the Lambo why should I ?

I like the brand having owned four in the past and I could buy a nice low mileage Lamborghini Gallardo for the same price of a new Lotus Exige 260 so what's the big fuckin deal with the car..... It can't handle as well as a stock Lotus Exige .....and my current car would kill it in the canyons or track and my Lotus is a street car not some special race prep special..

As I said I like the car since it's a cool Audi....Seriously the car is just ok nothing more....anyone with decent credit can lease one...

Bring on the fuckin Vbox and let's do it and run the track....Loser pays track cost and forfits title. I'm sure a high roller like Allanlambo can swing it since thats the shit he was shootin on the other forum......

It's easy to talk shit and edit anothers postings but it is a small world and I'm sure I'll run into his bastard Lambo on any given Sunday here in LA. while he's posing in the canyons....or PCH... When we meet I will have the camera on you can count on it.....

This was my old SV I have no need to or reason to bullshit anyone since my name is known....

Did you sell this to a guy in Melbourne? Just curious since it's a rare interior/exterior combo and there is one just like it there.

Wow... And up until now I thought his nickname was "Fish tails" because of the whoppers he told on the internet.

Ronin, come on now, just do the VBOX run, compare it to Allan's times, and be done with it. You know, we know, Allan knows, the lambo isn't setup at all in any way for track work. Your car has a full on aftermarket suspension setup, sequential shifter, and slick tires. wtf is this talk about pinks and expenses, GET OVER IT, it's not frigging Fast and the Furious. No one is going to owe anyone else a 10 second car.
all indications show this car might be able to do acceleration times that you wouldn't believe. You think your car can run like that? Prove it. There's a few distinctions, however, one of the very easy distinctions between a street car and one that isn't is that street cars DO NOT run slicks, cheater slicks, whatever.

This pussy was posting on the other forum how he could buy and sell me with all the exoctics hes owned and owns today, he says he got money comin out his ass puttin down my Lotus surely he can setup his Lambo with tires for the track...

As I said bring the Vbox to the track along with the title and since he can piss on money what's the problem ?

This pussy was posting on the other forum how he could buy and sell me with all the exoctics hes owned and owns today, he says he got money comin out his ass puttin down my Lotus surely he can setup his Lambo with tires for the track...

As I said bring the Vbox to the track along with the title and since he can piss on money what's the problem ?

Now now... To be fair Licks my own ass...... You posted that I didnt even have the title to my car, anyone can lease a Lambo, and then started posting all the inventory from your defunct stealership from 1979....... So then I stepped in and set you straight.... be happy.. I didnt even get into the fact your car wasnt worth as much as my watch.... :icon_thumleft:

be happy.. I didnt even get into the fact your car wasnt worth as much as my watch.... :icon_thumleft:

Lol!!!!!!

This isnt Fast and the Furious. Just take his Vbox and lets see your 2.1 0-60 and 5.3 0-100. I just want to see if you can do it. You know Allan isnt going to bet his car and you say your not a gambler so just take his offer to use his Vbox and shut all the "lambo posers" up.

Why cant you take his Vbox(the most recognized name in the Auto world for tracking performance), go to the same road where Allan did his times, and "set allan in his place"? We already know you have no problem speeding and driving recklessly on the street. Whats a few straight line blasts to 130mph?