AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

Now now... To be fair Licks my own ass...... You posted that I didnt even have the title to my car, anyone can lease a Lambo, and then started posting all the inventory from your defunct stealership from 1979....... So then I stepped in and set you straight.... be happy.. I didnt even get into the fact your car wasnt worth as much as my watch.... :icon_thumleft:

Oh wow so you are mister money bags with a watch afterall and that doesn't change the fact that you are a fuckin pussy....

So my as you say defunct store was in 1979 and yet I didn't open untill 1988, cool time warp dick head...

The only pictures of cars I posted were some of my own personal collection chump....

Keep up with the bullshit the fact will remain that you are a pussy.....

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow so you are mister money bags with a watch afterall and that doesn't change the fact that you are a fuckin pussy....

So my as you say defunct store was in 1979 and yet I didn't open untill 1988, cool time warp dick head...

The only pictures of cars I posted were some of my own personal collection chump....

Keep up with the bullshit the fact will remain that you are a pussy.....

LET IT GO. CAN'T WIN THE PISSING CONTEST OR WAR OF WORDS. YOU DON'T NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF OR PROVE ANYTHING. Just enjoy your car and nevermind what other people think

LET IT GO. CAN'T WIN THE PISSING CONTEST OR WAR OF WORDS. YOU DON'T NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF OR PROVE ANYTHING. Just enjoy your car and nevermind what other people think
You are so right...

Cheers

I got to give Ronin credit, he doesn't back down, at all. So just do the VBOX thing and we are done.

Talk is cheap. I'm betting when and if he gets the VBOX, he comes up with one lame excuse after another.

I can tell you what's going to happen, Ronin will take Allan's VBOX and sell it on Ebay :icon_mrgreen:

Thats why Im going to send it to SpeedandMotion so he can hold onto it! :icon_thumleft:

I go on a Royal Caribbean cruise and come back to this?

Kane where is my Bombay Flavored popcorn ?

Thats why Im going to send it to SpeedandMotion so he can hold onto it! :icon_thumleft:

Bring it yourself so that I can see what a walkin pussy looks like in person...Don't forget the title and I give you my word when you hand it over I will torch the fuckin Lambo right there and film it for Speed and Motion for everyone to see....

Bring it chump..Willow Springs

Bring it yourself so that I can see what a walkin pussy looks like in person...Don't forget the title and I give you my word when you hand it over I will torch the fuckin Lambo right there and film it for Speed and Motion for everyone to see....

Bring it chump..Willow Springs

Let me know when you have everything paid for.......

Let me know when you have everything paid for.......

Losser pays track cost remember ? Just bring your watch and credit card mister money.....

I just want to see you pay up....... It's only $4,200.00

I've got Big Willow on hold for Jan 20, 2011 and Jan 27, 2011...... Let's fuckin dance chump

Losser pays track cost remember ? Just bring your watch and credit card mister money....

FYI - "Losser" isn't a word. Sorry to pull the grammar police on you, but I couldn't stand it anymore.

This is what I will do to Allan's Lambo when he hands me the title at the track you have my word on it...

No bullshit from me I don't give a shit about the car....Everyone please feel free to attend the Roasting of Allanlambos ride all are welcome..

post-25640-1293133352.jpg

This is what I will do to Allan's Lambo when he hands me the title at the track you have my word on it...

No bullshit from me I don't give a shit about the car....Everyone please feel free to attend the Roasting of Allanlambos ride all are welcome..

now you've done it! You've used a photo of the * CLOWN'S * G-car without prior consent!

:eusa_think:

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Kind of little extreme here?

Kind of little extreme here?

All This flamin cunt Allanlambo has to do is pick either date in January. I'm sure one of his BH butt buddies can give him a ride home.....

Let's fuckin dance chump...... I'm tired of fcuk tards like this scumbag....Every on line car site will be notified and I'm sure we can get Speedvision and Top Gear to show up as well. I'll be back on the phone with them as soon as the date is confirmed......jalopnik.com are waiting to cover the weenie roast....

Fuckin chump

This thread had the kind of drama, humour and entertainment that L/P haven't seen for a while; and the sheer counts of site hits, increase of readership and perhaps even membership are likely beneficial, but it is rapidly getting REALLY OLD! (Oops, pardon the pun.)

There will always be someone who claims to have a better car and better driving skills. If it can be proven by a showdown, fine. But for whatever reasons that it won't happen, no worries, let's move on. The last few pages are nothing but ping-ponging on something that won't happen and with a heavy doze of silliness, foul mouth & chest-beating.

"Friend" claims to have the best toys & brags about them all over; fine, enjoy them and congrats, let's MOVE ON. Others think it's total BS; ok, counterpoints taken, let's MOVE ON. A challenge is raised but terms cannot be met; well, too bad but the more reasons to MOVE ON. Plenty of name-calling, mud-slinging & cheer-leading in between but nothing ain't gonna happen; LET'S JUST MOVE ON.

"Friend" has plenty of steam especially for his age so just let him release it in his jolly old way in the canyon & with whatever consequences. We've been warned of the potential perils on those roads so beware. Allan will always be...well...Allan. It's more or less his site so his rules so that's ok. The entertainment factor is wearing out fast , time to MOVE ON.

Dec/25th is right around the corner, go have a good meal (hopefully with those you like), buy some gifts for others and yourself, enjoy some fine liquor or smoke a good cigar if that's your game. RELAX, MOVE ON & DROP THE CYBERSPACE TOUGH TALK, ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS WITH THE FAMILY AND/OR THOSE YOU CHERISH, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

(Sorry mods for temporarily assuming your roles without prior consent :P )

Will you race any Lambo on a road course or just Allans?

My beef is with this condescending cunt.... I was never bragging about what I can do or what I have/had..

But if you call me out then it's time to step up..As far the age bullshit thing goes maybe just maybe my ass kicking days are over but I can guarantee you we are both goin to the fuckin hospital....

Now where the fcuk is Allanlambo sucks all ?

Mr. Ass,

You and I are fairly close in age ( I'm betting you're 10 years older, but that's another story).

At our advanced age, we SHOULD have learned a few things:

1: How to spell

2: It's not necessary to use the word "pussy" in every post. ( Get creative, I'll bet a Thesaurus has a thousand different choices)

3: Ditto on the word cunt

4: Learn to use punctuation. It makes it easier for us old cunts to follow what you're saying.

5: Back off on the testosterone shots, they don't appear to be working as intended. You're a tad hostile.

6: Never get into a pissing contest. ( The prostate issue won't make you a winner)

7: Allan reeled you in, hook, line and sinker. I'm sorry to report that your "my dick is bigger than yours" days are over. Enjoy the grandchildren before you kill yourself chest thumping.

8: Here's a nice little website that you can use. It will help you find other elderly cranky people.

http://www.allaboutlifechallenges.org/retired-people-faq.htm

9: Don't attack me. We'll get into a war of words that you'll lose. I might get in some trouble for elderly abuse. There are laws. http://www.ncea.aoa.gov/ncearoot/Main_Site/index.aspx

10: Stop using the word dance, you'll break a hip.

Mr. Ass,

You and I are fairly close in age ( I'm betting you're 10 years older, but that's another story).

At our advanced age, we SHOULD have learned a few things:

1: How to spell

2: It's not necessary to use the word "pussy" in every post. ( Get creative, I'll bet a Thesaurus has a thousand different choices)

3: Ditto on the word cunt

4: Learn to use punctuation. It makes it easier for us old cunts to follow what you're saying.

5: Back off on the testosterone shots, they don't appear to be working as intended. You're a tad hostile.

6: Never get into a pissing contest. ( The prostate issue won't make you a winner)

7: Allan reeled you in, hook, line and sinker. I'm sorry to report that your "my dick is bigger than yours" days are over. Enjoy the grandchildren before you kill yourself chest thumping.

8: Here's a nice little website that you can use. It will help you find other elderly cranky people.

http://www.allaboutlifechallenges.org/retired-people-faq.htm

9: Don't attack me. We'll get into a war of words that you'll lose. I might get in some trouble for elderly abuse. There are laws. http://www.ncea.aoa.gov/ncearoot/Main_Site/index.aspx

10: Stop using the word dance, you'll break a hip.

Go fcuk yourself...