****THE EXCLUSIVE LAMBORGHINI SURVEY*******

Allan-Herbie

Has fallen into my hands.... :icon_mrgreen:

In trying to somewhat keep the beneficial to the idiots at Lambo corporate, Id like to make sure the survey goes to Lambo owners... I dont care if you own a Jalpa, or a Murci Sv... Just own something... Please either PM me, or post here and I will send you the link... It asks some good questions....

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mind posting the questions? Shouldn't matter since people just read them not actually voting.. may be discuss them after people are done sending it in

Do you mind posting the questions? Shouldn't matter since people just read them not actually voting.. may be discuss them after people are done sending it in

:iamwithstupid:

Has fallen into my hands.... :icon_mrgreen:

In trying to somewhat keep the beneficial to the idiots at Lambo corporate, Id like to make sure the survey goes to Lambo owners... I dont care if you own a Jalpa, or a Murci Sv... Just own something... Please either PM me, or post here and I will send you the link... It asks some good questions....

Please PM the link.

thanks.

:iamwithstupid: Would like to read the questions as well.

No the questions will not be posted. Owners only please, thanks for respecting the rules.

I'm a non-owner myself, so don't think I'm being a prick here as I haven't seen or asked to see the questions myself.

I'd rather the owners handle this directly as Allan is wisely doing it, thanks. :icon_thumleft:

No the questions will not be posted. Owners only please, thanks for respecting the rules.

I'm a non-owner myself, so don't think I'm being a prick here as I haven't seen or asked to see the questions myself.

I'd rather the owners handle this directly as Allan is wisely doing it, thanks. :icon_thumleft:

maybe when the survey is over?

Cheers Allan - I'd like a copy as well please

Thanks guys..been over whelmed with responses will reply to everyone when I get home!