Going To Pick Up My First Pinball Machine Tomorrow...

GARY JAVO

I have always wanted a cool pinball machine for the house, but never followed through with it. Well tomorrow is the day. I found a great deal on a 2005 Stern Nascar machine. After doing a little research, it looks like stern is the only company that is still in business. After a trip to the local dealer, I quickly learned that I do not want to buy a new one. I have a modest game room upstairs, and this should make for a nice addition to it. I'll post some pics tomorrow if everything goes well.

This is an example of what the machine looks like...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NASCAR-Pinball-STERN-E...=item3cb3e066af

The next thing will be to find a good Pacman/Galaga game :)

Is anyone else into this sort of thing?

I have a Simpsons Party pinball game that I bought new a little over a year ago. It's pretty cool. I also have a gaming cocktail table I bought with lots of the old classic arcade games. Stuff like donkey kong, ms pacman, pacman, super pacman, junior pacman, frogger, burger time, galaga, dig dug, and a bunch of others. I also have an arcade legends 2 stand up game that has even more aracade classics on it. Kung Fu, ghost and goblins, street fighter, centiped, astroids, and so on.

Here's some general game room pictures, I didnt take any specifically of the games themselves. Sorry for the smallish pictures.

post-6539-1295503847.jpg

post-6539-1295503851.jpg

post-6539-1295503855.jpg

post-6539-1295503859.jpg

post-6539-1295503864.jpg

post-6539-1295503868.jpg

post-6539-1295503873.jpg

@VboxKing, that is freakin' awesome!

I have table tennis table, self made and it's a little to long but who cares :P Years ago I could play table tennis with my friends for hours, now I don't even remember when was the last time I played.

Vbox, AWESOME!! I want to see more pics :D The only thing "missing" is a bunch of high end computers lined up so you can play computer games with your friends :)

Awesome. I have a Stern World Poker Tour in excellent condition and a Sega Dodge Viper machine that needs some work.

VBOX- holy crap - what a quality finish to your games room - mines a bit more rustic.

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

iv got a lord of the rings pinball as well as a few more games since photos taken as well.

I have a Simpsons Party pinball game that I bought new a little over a year ago. It's pretty cool. I also have a gaming cocktail table I bought with lots of the old classic arcade games. Stuff like donkey kong, ms pacman, pacman, super pacman, junior pacman, frogger, burger time, galaga, dig dug, and a bunch of others. I also have an arcade legends 2 stand up game that has even more aracade classics on it. Kung Fu, ghost and goblins, street fighter, centiped, astroids, and so on.

Here's some general game room pictures, I didnt take any specifically of the games themselves. Sorry for the smallish pictures.

That is Stellar Aaron !!! Congrats on the finished product.

Side by side racing games, professional DDR, air hockey and table tennis...All of those are awesome.

A bowling alley? A freaking 2 lane bowling alley!!!!! I hate to say it but damn am I jealous right now. Very nice.

Have i ever told you that.....IM JEALOUS

VBOX- holy crap - what a quality finish to your games room - mines a bit more rustic.

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

iv got a lord of the rings pinball as well as a few more games since photos taken as well.

DAMN!!!

Damn, I didnt mean to hijack Gary's thread. Thanks everyone for the compliments. It's a great rec room, especially for having people over. My best games are pool and air hockey, I am decent at ping pong, avg at bowling, and suck at golf.

Donnie, your game room looks just like a real arcade! awesome...