I really hate Bank Of America

Roman

They seriously are awful, beyond incompetent. And their nickel-and-dime fees are seriously insulting to our intelligence.

To think it was originally founded by an Italian a hundred years ago (who by all accounts seemed to be a fair and compassionate man) pains me. :eusa_wall:

it's like the movie reviews.... STRAIGHT to the point...

can we ask why? (not that i dig BofA either)

Normally I would.... But just typing that has made me feel tremendously better. And I dont want to rehash it and piss myself off again...

Suffice it to say, they fcuking suck ostrich cunt.

They charge fees on every account which they did not do in the past.

I would switch, but all of my accounts are tide to this bank, and its too difficult to move the money.

They charge fees on every account which they did not do in the past.

I would switch, but all of my accounts are tide to this bank, and its too difficult to move the money.

Do you find your money in these accounts goes up and then down about twice a day?

wow what a timely post...because I was fcuking livid with them yesterday and made a little rant myself to my friend...

BOA = SHIT

I have never seen such an unprofessional/shitty service/try to get money attitude from a bank before... the only thing that saved them was the VP coming out and being a class act guy all the way...

fcuk them.

also... notice there are no more free checking accounts?? that is because before they'd get about 13 cents every time you were using your debit card for purchases..congress just cut that amount in half..so say hello to 1500 minimum balance in checking or $15 per months for "maintenance" and "online banking" which is bullshit and should be free anyway...assholes already making at least 8x the deposits on loans at %...

and here in FLorida going to the branch is just shit.

also... notice there are no more free checking accounts?? that is because before they'd get about 13 cents every time you were using your debit card for purchases..congress just cut that amount in half..so say hello to 1500 minimum balance in checking or $15 per months for "maintenance" and "online banking" which is bullshit and should be free anyway...assholes already making at least 8x the deposits on loans at %...

I think 1500 minimum is pretty reasonable for free checking?

My bank is $4000, but at least I get all my atm fees refunded no matter what or who owns the atm.

I think 1500 minimum is pretty reasonable for free checking?

My bank is $4000, but at least I get all my atm fees refunded no matter what or who owns the atm.

One of my accounts was $50

others had no limit at all. It's a checking account... what is there to pay for $15 per month? Statements I don't want or need?

I was just going to make a thread about banks. What is a good nation wide bank? Im with a small local Credit Union now that I love but I am thinking of moving to a different part of the country. What is a good bank to move my accounts to? Or do the big banks all suck in their own little way?

One of my accounts was $50

others had no limit at all. It's a checking account... what is there to pay for $15 per month? Statements I don't want or need?

Ultimate liquidity with minimal risk. (As compared to filling your pants with hundred dollar bills)

I was just going to make a thread about banks. What is a good nation wide bank? Im with a small local Credit Union now that I love but I am thinking of moving to a different part of the country. What is a good bank to move my accounts to? Or do the big banks all suck in their own little way?

I have moved a bunch, and keep a nationwide credit union and change my local banks selection when I move.

That way I can normally keep the best of both worlds at the expense of increased hassle when moving. However the hassle is not debilitating as I can transfer between my local bank and credit union quite easily.

They fucked me as well. Cut a large credit balance for no reason to a few bucks over the balance, the next day charged the monthly interest which put me over the limit and hit me up for over limit fees and then cancelled my account for being high risk because I let it go over the limit. The worst part is all my business accounts, home loan etc. Have all been with b of a for 15 years with never a late payment. They can go fcuk themselves.

MOTHERFUCKERS!

They used to be the Bank of Italy...nothing more needs to be said...I have no time for B Of A either

Credit unions are the best for everything.

I just got a credit card transfer for all of my wife's and my credit cars at 4% interest for a year.

Car loans are 3.9%

mine is also a non profit, so we get profit sharing off of the money they make.

Not exactly available to everyone...

True, but if you have a family member that was Military you still apply. So father or grandfather for example, you should be able to still get an account. My buddy who is not military got USAA that way.

Worth a try. USAA is the best business I have ever dealt with.

Bank of america sucks big hairy donkey ballsack.

I wonder if we can send this thread to their customer service? Ah, why bother, they don't give a damn.