LP welcomes ADV.1 Wheels to the board!

Guest SP-superJay

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! I for one am very happy to see this relationship happen. It's about time. Their wheels are some of, if not THE best aftermarket wheels available.

Keep up the great work you guys!

Hey guys! Thank you all for the welcome, we're very excited to be a part of the community. Matt is our dedicated internet sales and marketing manager and he's more than happy to answer any questions or comments you guys may have regarding our wheels. We're also very proud to have the boys from SP Engineering on board with us as our exclusive LP retailer who will be handling all retail sales for us here on the forum, we've built a strong relationship with SP and we're really happy to have them as one of our authorized dealers.

I'm sure many of you are well aware of ADV.1 and our product line, for those of you who are not please take some time to browse our site for more info:

http://www.adv1wheels.com

Lastly, I'd like to personally address the before mentioned rumors about us and myself as the President of ADV.1 Wheels.

Without getting into too much detail, the bottom line is that we've built an incredible company in a very short amount of time which has in turn made many competitors not so happy with us and has led to a huge amount of rumor and countless efforts to stop the company from succeeding. I'm more than happy to elaborate however the facts are simple and undeniable:

-over 1000 sets of wheels delivered in 2010 without a single legitimate open complaint

-absolutely zero quality issues ever left uncorrected or even existing

-not a single complaint about service, delivery or anything related

-we're trusted and backed by nearly every major dealers in both the US and Internationally

We've worked very hard to prove ourselves in this industry which is why I wanted to personally address any remaining rumors or doubts anyone here may have so that we can begin to support the community here on LP and be a trusted sponsor to you guys.

Should anyone have any questions at all about anything regarding myself or ADV.1 please feel free to ask publicly or privately as I'm more than happy to answer them in detail.

Sorry for the long post guys : ) thanks for hearing me out!

Jordan

Saw you and your employees at Hooters in Doral last Saturday. Your White G Spyder looks nice...

Welcome to the board. I haven't purchased anything new with ADV.1 yet, but I bought some used wheels off of Miguel at ADV. I can't say enough about how easy and seamless he made the whole deal. If he is any kind of representation of the type of people working there, then I don't think you guys will have any problem enjoying the continued success of your new venture.

Cool - I thought it was someone else. Nice looking wheels, I'm digging the concave look.

That is my boss, and the owner of ADV.1 (Jordan)'s F430.

I have been looking at your stuff for my next DD, love the concave look :icon_thumleft:

Let me know when you're ready to make a move or if I can answer any questions for you!

Welcome to the board. I haven't purchased anything new with ADV.1 yet, but I bought some used wheels off of Miguel at ADV. I can't say enough about how easy and seamless he made the whole deal. If he is any kind of representation of the type of people working there, then I don't think you guys will have any problem enjoying the continued success of your new venture.

Yup, Mr. Miguel is a class act!

Thanks for the kind words guys and i'm glad you all like our wheels!

Saw the white spyder again today on Killian (104th St).

Ever since you guys became sponsors, I see that damn car every day. :lol2: :lol2:

Ever since you guys became sponsors, I see that damn car every day. :lol2: :lol2:

Its our new marketing strategy in action... We go out and stalk all LamboPower members in a Gallardo ;)

Its our new marketing strategy in action... We go out and stalk all LamboPower members in a Gallardo ;)

:lol2: :lol2:

Anyone know who owns that 430?

I actually just recently had to part ways with my true love due to some mechanical issues that seemed to have no end. Truly my favorite car to date though : (

Saw you and your employees at Hooters in Doral last Saturday. Your White G Spyder looks nice...

Ahh, that would be Miguel and the guys enjoying their youth as I'm stuck at home with a nagging wife and 2 baby boys : )

I'm glad to hear that and thank you for the welcome.

New or used, whoever you deal with over here will treat you as described - we wouldn't hire anyone otherwise : ) Miguel is great with all of our customers and really takes pride in what he does.

Yuppp, daily driven G - I'm sure you'll be seeing it all the time around that area as our office is right nearby : )

Ahh, that would be Miguel and the guys enjoying their youth as I'm stuck at home with a nagging wife and 2 baby boys : )

:lol2: The Blue GT3 was sick too along with the Colombian waitress behind the bar.

Yuppp, daily driven G - I'm sure you'll be seeing it all the time around that area as our office is right nearby : )

I live on Kendall and 153rd Ave, so I am sure I will see it more often. :icon_thumleft:

Welcome to the board, and enjoy your stay. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for the warm welcome gents! We're proud to be a part of this community and are looking forward to being an integral part of this forum!

Welcome to the forum! We are running your wheels on our Gallardo and couldn't be happier! Thanks for making sick wheels!

I live on Kendall and 153rd Ave, so I am sure I will see it more often. :icon_thumleft:

Welcome to the board, and enjoy your stay. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks man, come by any time - we're right nearby : )

Welcome to the forum! We are running your wheels on our Gallardo and couldn't be happier! Thanks for making sick wheels!

Thanks Ryan, love Joe's G - I'm glad you guys are happy, let us know if you need anything!

I 100% stand behind ADV1.

Nick

Thank you Nick, it's awesome to hear that we've earned all you guys support - you have no idea how much we appreciate that!

was adv wheels originally 360 wheels?

Well ADV.1 was not 360 Forged but I was the previous owner of 360, and now owner of ADV.1

360's still around, all the problems resolved and any open orders filled. The lessons learned and experience of that is the reason for ADV.1's success, we learned from it and used that experience to build this company correctly from day 1 and the difference is night and day.

That whole story in detail is here if you want to learn more:

http://www.secretentourage.com/entrepreneu...eality-of-adv1/